News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Brown

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on June 11, 2022, 01:27:38 PMMy last attempt was Loose  ~X(

Probably it popped into my head because we just saw Top Gun a couple of days ago.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

The times fixed the link connection so I didn
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I got the letter but a different word

Wordle 358 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 12, 2022, 08:26:31 AM
Quote from: Ed Vette on June 12, 2022, 07:48:20 AMThe times fixed the link connection so I didn

This was from Tapatalk. I posted the score and I also added a photo which didn't appear on the second attempt.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Wordle 358 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill

Bill Brown

Wordle 359 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one was a bitch!

Bill

Ed Vette

Wordle 359 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

I had a good day...which I needed after using moose, noose, and loose to end my streak a couple days ago  ~X(

Today though:

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

I had to use a less than PC word to try and figure out today's puzzle

Wordle 359 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Wordle 359 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TEST
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

We are traveling once again, so my streak on my desktop is over.I have to play from our lap top and I don't get on every day, so there are no streaks, just words.

Today, it took me all 6 lines, as I had a brain fart. I had the first letter and just didn't see it. I had the next 4 and was playing games trying to find a word that fit and no luck. Then I saw the D in yellow and hit myself in the head. I should have had it in 4, but again, it took 6.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Wordle 360 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill

DaveBrown74

Four today. Not the most common word of all time, but I've seen tougher.

Ed Vette

Wordle 360 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin