News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

QB Rankings

Started by katkavage, April 26, 2024, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

As of today, these are my rankings. The teams with all new QBs I just piled on at the tend of the list.

1. Mahomes Kansas City
2. Burrow   Cincinnati
3. Allen    Buffalo
4. Jackson   Baltimore
5. Stroud    Houston
6. Prescott  Dallas
7. Goff         Detroit
8. Stafford    LA Rams
9. Purdy    San Francisco
10. Herbert    LA Chargers
11. Rogers     Jets
12. Hurts    Philadelphia
13.  Cousins    Atlanta
14. Love        Green Bay
15. Lawrence   Jacksonville
16. Watson     Cleveland
17. Murray   Arizona
18. Mayfield    Tampa Bay
20. Carr       New Orleans
21. Smith     Seattle
22. Wilson     Pittsburgh
23.  Jones    Giants
24. Levis   Tennessee
25. Young, Carolina
26. Richardson, Colts
27. Minshew, Raiders
Bears
Vikings
Patriots
Denver
Washington

Feel free to reassemble.

Philosophers

If DJ got to 12th (where Hurts is), I dont think we'd have the Eagles record because they have so many better players than the Giants do.  To be the Eagles DJ would have to be more like 5th - 7th or 12th with all the Giants players getting much better.

I doubt DJ can be 5th-7th.

That's how I see it.

katkavage

Quote from: Philosophers on April 26, 2024, 12:23:13 PMIf DJ got to 12th (where Hurts is), I dont think we'd have the Eagles record because they have so many better players than the Giants do.  To be the Eagles DJ would have to be more like 5th - 7th or 12th with all the Giants players getting much better.

I doubt DJ can be 5th-7th.

That's how I see it.
He's got a long road to climb to get into the top ten. And I'm sure one of the rookies will emerge as well.

bamagiantfan

Stroud is a little high after one year and Love is a little low, but I won't argue. Nice list.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)