News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

My IF Question

Started by Alamo, January 09, 2023, 01:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alamo

IF Seattle beats the 49ers,and we beat the
Vikings, we would play the Winner of the Boys & Tampa game..Is that correct ?
If yes,I'm going to root for the Seagulls like crazy. I want a rematch with the Cowgirls..What say you !!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Alamo on January 09, 2023, 01:22:34 PMIF Seattle beats the 49ers,and we beat the
Vikings, we would play the Winner of the Boys & Tampa game..Is that correct ?
If yes,I'm going to root for the Seagulls like crazy. I want a rematch with the Cowgirls..What say you !!

Per NBC sports

NFC Wild Card Weekend matchups
The Eagles have a first-round bye as the No. 1 seed. They will host the lowest-seeded Wild Card Round winner in the Divisional Round.

No. 7 Seahawks at No. 2 49ers
No. 6 Giants at No. 3 Vikings
No. 5 Cowboys at No. 4 Buccaneers

So if the 49ers win, the Giants will face the Eagles (assuming they beat the Vikings)

If the Seahawks beat the 49ers they would face the Eagles and the Giants would face the winners of the Cowboys vs Bucs
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

PSUBeirut

Man, I'd love to be the team that finally puts the nail into Tom Brady's career.  That would be so fitting.

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 09, 2023, 01:26:05 PMPer NBC sports

NFC Wild Card Weekend matchups
The Eagles have a first-round bye as the No. 1 seed. They will host the lowest-seeded Wild Card Round winner in the Divisional Round.

No. 7 Seahawks at No. 2 49ers
No. 6 Giants at No. 3 Vikings
No. 5 Cowboys at No. 4 Buccaneers

So if the 49ers win, the Giants will face the Eagles (assuming they beat the Vikings)

If the Seahawks beat the 49ers they would face the Eagles and the Giants would face the winners of the Cowboys vs Bucs

All those scenarios play for a killer 2nd round game for the giants!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 09, 2023, 02:01:48 PMAll those scenarios play for a killer 2nd round game for the giants!

I wouldn't mind a 3rd shot at the Eagles, this time with the fist string
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

President Rick

we can take care of the iggles in the conference championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 09, 2023, 02:02:56 PMI wouldn't mind a 3 shot at the Eagles, this time with the fist string

Well do I remember playing the Cowboys for the third time after they had beat us twice in the regular season.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Jclayton92

I think the eagles after that week 18 performance I would prefer facing them in 2nd round if we got there. Them or the Bucs.