News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Comedy movies with side splitting scenes

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, June 02, 2024, 08:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Not really jokes, but not sure where to post them without starting another thread...sooo, another thread. Things that make me laugh is poop scenes, and body-switching scenes - especially when the person discovers they're in another body

Anyway, funny clips from "A Million Ways to Die in the West", "Hall Pass", and "Changeup", and other movies of body switching. A million ways to die in the west doesn't quite rival "Blazing Saddles", but that was its intent. Some knee slapping scenes, and some duds in the movie...good for a few laughs. But here's the best of them. I loved seeing Ned Beatty in a film. Last time I remember seeing him in a movie was "Deliverance" while he was climbing up a hill naked and squealing, with a toothless hillbilly on his back telling him to squeal like a pig, and John Voigt tied to a tree with another hillbilly admiring his mouth, but I digress. Some hilarious scenes:

The yearly fair:

The gunfight:

Trailer:

Another poop scene that makes me laugh from "Hall Pass"...a funny movie where two wives give their husbands a weeklong hall pass to do whatever they want, including finding and having a one-night stand with no repercussions. One of them finally get a woman to go to a motel with him (Jason Sedakis)

What the heck, another from "Changeup" where happily married Mitch (Ryan Reynolds) and player/bachelor Dave (Jason Bateman) switch bodies, so David goes to bed with Mitch's wife after being told by Dave not to touch his wife...anyway
But first...discovering they've switched bodies from a freak occurance as they were pissing in a fountain

An old movie that I loved, starred Ellin Barkin as a sleazebag/womanizer (Steve) who is killed by angry women, but God sends him back to earth to prove a female can actually love him...but the caveat, God sends him back to earth as a woman (Barkin)

And one of the best body switch comedies ever is "Hot Chicks"
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

ozzie

This is one of my favorites, and with Gene Hackman in a surprise role.
Hilarious!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Sem

Quote from: ozzie on June 02, 2024, 10:43:39 PMThis is one of my favorites, and with Gene Hackman in a surprise role.
Hilarious!
I laugh all the way through that movie. Every scene is hysterical, such a classic.