News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A Trip Down Big Blue Memory Lane

Started by MightyGiants, February 14, 2024, 11:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

We also have to remember who was the Giant's DC in 81 and 82, our Savior, Bill Parcels.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Good morning, Rich @MightyGiants .

These are great and I've had this gentleman's website bookmarked for years. He really has done well with this project which I wanted to do, myself, but never had time once I truly settled down.

I wanted to offer a recommendation. May I ask that you make only a single game video summary for each post? That way, it is a little easier to provide comments and memories on it without having to preface it with "In the first video ... " or something like that.

Keep these coming. They make great for great discussions.

Thank you, again!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

Quote from: kartanoman on February 25, 2024, 10:19:39 AMGood morning, Rich @MightyGiants .

These are great and I've had this gentleman's website bookmarked for years. He really has done well with this project which I wanted to do, myself, but never had time once I truly settled down.

I wanted to offer a recommendation. May I ask that you make only a single game video summary for each post? That way, it is a little easier to provide comments and memories on it without having to preface it with "In the first video ... " or something like that.

Keep these coming. They make great for great discussions.

Thank you, again!

Peace!

I will do on the single posts.

I actually heard him interviewed on a podcast.  There is actually a community out there that trades and shares old NFL videos.   It's interesting that neither the NFL nor the Giants have gone after him for copyright infringement.   The gentleman figures it's because he doesn't make any money off his endeavor.  I suspect the NFL likes that he isn't making money, while also boosting their brand for them. 
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 25, 2024, 10:24:51 AMI will do on the single posts.

I actually heard him interviewed on a podcast.  There is actually a community out there that trades and shares old NFL videos.   It's interesting that neither the NFL nor the Giants have gone after him for copyright infringement.   The gentleman figures it's because he doesn't make any money off his endeavor.  I suspect the NFL likes that he isn't making money, while also boosting their brand for them. 

I'll send you a PM later about it and much more.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE