News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Maybe I am Being Too Cynical

Started by Brooklyn Dave, April 24, 2024, 07:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooklyn Dave

Does anyone think that Schoen, in trying to save his job, will trade up to get a QB , most likely Maye, and then say to Mara that you have to let  Daboll and me time to develop him.

Giant Obsession

Definitely.

But if it is Maye, he will still be out the door in 2 years.

Better plan for Shoen and some job security is to draft THREE solid starters.  And by that I mean big upgrades in areas of need, not just someone who is marginally better than the tepid bodies already occupying the positions of need.

We already know the entire draft class will make the roster but there better be some quality upgrades even if the Day 3 guys are special teamers.  Special teams can be such momentum changers in a game and we need game changers in that dept.

Shortfuse Dabs is on his own me thinks, Shoen ain't gonna save him, he needs to save himself, if that is possible.  It is now Year 3 of this rebuild and ol shortfuse is on the clock.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon