News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

2023 NFL Edge Rusher Unit Ranks and Depth Charts.

Started by MightyGiants, May 17, 2023, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

These guys seem to have us at exactly 22nd in a number of things.

BluesCruz

Im more worried about the tackling than the pass rushing.

Julian Love had haw many tackles last year?

These Edge guys need to learn to contain 1st and foremost.

I dont think thats their forte.  Thibadoux was getting to the passer last year and we were seeing a good push up the middle.

Pete Carroll is obsessed with good tackling technique.  Maybe thats why he went after Julian
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

BluesCruz

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 17, 2023, 12:26:16 PMThese guys seem to have us at exactly 22nd in a number of things.

LOL thats true.  I dont think they are Giants fans
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 17, 2023, 12:26:16 PMThese guys seem to have us at exactly 22nd in a number of things.

Did you notice that they had Ojulari is buried on the Giants depth chart
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 17, 2023, 12:37:10 PMDid you notice that they had Ojulari is buried on the Giants depth chart
Didn't the Vikings trade Zadarius Smith or did I miss something?

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on May 17, 2023, 01:30:21 PMDidn't the Vikings trade Zadarius Smith or did I miss something?

They did; if you notice, the Tweet was from May 10th.  I have to confess I have been saving these Tweets and releasing them one day at a time as a way to fill the slow period
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 17, 2023, 01:32:26 PMThey did; if you notice, the Tweet was from May 10th.  I have to confess I have been saving these Tweets and releasing them one day at a time as a way to fill the slow period
No worries somewhat skeptical of Mike Clay anyways so i was just making sure he was all there. I mean the Vikings basically had the same Edge rushers last year and I don't remember them making any impact whatsoever in our two games but whatever I guess.

GloryDays

These guys' knowledge of most teams seem to be limited to the available depth charts, rankings and standings, So during the quiet offseason, by ranking all teams, they potentially have millions of viewers; regardless of where they have any team, it causes fans to talk about them, resulting in clicks and name recognition = revenues!
They get away with it because its their opinions and it seems to be free. In any other business, they would be labeled as fraudsters and charlatans!