News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tre'Davious White in for a visit

Started by Jclayton92, March 19, 2024, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

https://youtube.com/shorts/zsLcp6KlIu0?si=5guzgtFE0rRQIT3Q

Pff Grade By Year
2023 68
2022 61.9
2021 65.7
2020 74.3
2019 76.4
2018 61

Jolly Blue Giant

Another Buffalo connection. If we can get him cheap, why not?
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

MightyGiants

From the Walter Football CB thread

6.  Tre'Davious White, CB, Bills. Age: 29.   
Tre'Davious White is an incredibly talented cornerback, but injuries have ravaged his career. In the past couple of seasons, he's had a torn ACL and a torn Achilles. It feels like the Bills are selling low by cutting him, but White may never be the same player again.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

nb587

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 19, 2024, 07:01:45 PMFrom the Walter Football CB thread

6.  Tre'Davious White, CB, Bills. Age: 29.   
Tre'Davious White is an incredibly talented cornerback, but injuries have ravaged his career. In the past couple of seasons, he's had a torn ACL and a torn Achilles. It feels like the Bills are selling low by cutting him, but White may never be the same player again.

I don't like the idea of a player who is cut rate because he is an injury risk.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Philosophers

Ed Vette

Quote from: AZGiantFan on March 19, 2024, 09:39:08 PMI don't like the idea of a player who is cut rate because he is an injury risk.
Those injuries slow down and restrict movement for that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

If we sign this guy, let's please just all officially acknowledge that the "tough, smart, dependable" thing is about as meaningful as a horoscope in the back of a supermarket tabloid.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 26, 2024, 08:00:34 PMIf we sign this guy, let's please just all officially acknowledge that the "tough, smart, dependable" thing is about as meaningful as a horoscope in the back of a supermarket tabloid.

Did you see the update I posted?  He signed a big contract with the Rams
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 26, 2024, 08:14:19 PMDid you see the update I posted?  He signed a big contract with the Rams

Yup thanks. Saw it after I posted.

Trench

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 26, 2024, 08:16:36 PMYup thanks. Saw it after I posted.

For a guy who was a pro bowl player he sure wasn't overly popular. Goes to show ya how fast it can all change in NFL - come to think of it, is there any position where guys go from superstar to average in a short time than in the secondary?