News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT I was hit by a car

Started by MightyGiants, May 19, 2024, 04:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painter

Please be well, not just for your sake but also for ours. It's a widely shared sentiment as you can see. All the best.

Cheers!

kartanoman

Oh my goodness, Rich, thankfully you are still with us and that you had taken the precautions of having the watch with a fall alert feature. Admittedly, we take our ability to walk and move around for granted until something happens and we cannot get up after a fall. Your boss is a good friend for coming to assist you.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful physical recovery. But it must have been a traumatic experience to have suddenly been hit by another car. My hope is that your mental and emotional well-being heals as well. I think I speak for all of us here in that we are all in your corner, as friends, and we have your back.

Get well soon!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)