News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I had all the letters except one in 3 tries, just took me 5 to get it. A word I really didn't even know until I relooked at it.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Today I got the word on my first try. Lenn, you should have a great day today too.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

LennG

I did Bill. My initial word for every puzzle is Hoist. Imagine how I felt when I saw 4 greens after putting in that word.

I think this is my first get it in 2.

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on April 26, 2022, 11:37:43 AM
I did Bill. My initial word for every puzzle is Hoist. Imagine how I felt when I saw 4 greens after putting in that word.

I've used hoist in the past, but not today. Also have used moist. Today I started with "GIANT" took me 4 trips to the key board to solve
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on April 26, 2022, 11:37:43 AM

I used HOIST as my second word and got it in 3.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

I got it in three. Seems like most everyone has four tries as the average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Yeah, same with me. Lot of 4 tries. Lately though, I've had my share of 5 tries and at least one 6 tries. lately I'm trying to take more time and get it right

T200

Only 2 misses so far...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

I can't post my cumulative score because I play on 2 different computers and sometimes my phone
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 28, 2022, 09:07:06 AM
I can't post my cumulative score because I play on 2 different computers and sometimes my phone
Screenshot them all... I can add  :P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Another easy one today. 3 for me (which is unusual)

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on April 29, 2022, 12:15:51 PM
Another easy one today. 3 for me (which is unusual)

Same here. Three attempts. Thought it was pretty easy. Started with the word "Giant" since it's draft weekend

Ed Vette

Wordle 314 5/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin