News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Would you rather

Started by ralphpal1, May 01, 2024, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphpal1

Would.you rather D Jones
Throw for 4000+ yrds
27 tds
9 interceptions
Also.not because we were down by 30.and the defense just let daniel jones get garbage yrds
Its just that hr played better than he ever did in his whole life
We go 10-7 and miss the playoffs
Or
We got.to the conference final and miss going to the superbowl.by a missed fieldgoal.but
D Jones is a game manager but a very good one at that

sxdxca38

Quote from: ralphpal1 on May 01, 2024, 06:07:08 PMWould.you rather D Jones
Throw for 4000+ yrds
27 tds
9 interceptions
Also.not because we were down by 30.and the defense just let daniel jones get garbage yrds
Its just that hr played better than he ever did in his whole life
We go 10-7 and miss the playoffs
Or
We got.to the conference final and miss going to the superbowl.by a missed fieldgoal.but
D Jones is a game manager but a very good one at that

What are his numbers as a game manager? I would need to know those before I can answer the question.

DaveBrown74

As a fan of the whole team, I would always rather the Giants go as far as possible in the postseason. I could care less who gets what stats. I would never choose a scenario where we miss the playoffs versus one where we nearly win the NFC championship game. That's an absolute no-brainer for me.

EDjohnst1981

T200

Only stat that concerns me is the W-L record.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

B1GBLUE

just win baby.

stats are nice, but at the end of the day wins are what is ultimately important.

TONKA56

"Game manager" is quickly becoming my leading pet peeve.

I thought "shot across the bow" or "throwing off his back foot" would never be supplanted. 

Jclayton92

Quote from: T200 on May 02, 2024, 08:11:33 AMOnly stat that concerns me is the W-L record.
Odds are that we either are horrible or we do just enough to have ppl clamoring for Jones yr 7. Anything less than 4,000 and 20tds as a threshold and we need to rip the band aid off and move on for everyone's sanity.

T200

Quote from: Jclayton92 on May 02, 2024, 10:23:18 AMOdds are that we either are horrible or we do just enough to have ppl clamoring for Jones yr 7. Anything less than 4,000 and 20tds as a threshold and we need to rip the band aid off and move on for everyone's sanity.
He can throw that and the team could still have a poor record. Middle of the pack and we're not in a good position to draft a top QB again.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: