News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Fargo 4th season

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, October 02, 2020, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

One more episode to go and the suspense is really building up.
More bodies, more intrigue.

I will truly be sorry to watch next weeks
finally, as I know it will be again, quite a while until this show reappears.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on November 23, 2020, 11:27:18 AM
One more episode to go and the suspense is really building up.
More bodies, more intrigue.

I will truly be sorry to watch next weeks
finally, as I know it will be again, quite a while until this show reappears.

Thanks for the heads up Lenn, I can start binging after Thanksgiving and be caught up just about the time the last episode comes on...yay!

I was reading the NY Post today and saw the headline: "
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

I await your views.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

With not that much on TV these days I am very surprised that more people aren't watching this great show. yes, the quirkiness may not be to everyone's taste but the dark humor, the writing, the cinemaphotography, and especially the acting, make this one hell of a series.

Better than reruns of Seinfeld and Friends.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

So it's over and probably a long wait until the next season comes along.

My take on the finale--

I've watched this series faithfully for it's entire run. I will admit this season was very good but a bit off in terms of what the previous 3 other seasons were/ That said, it was still, maybe one of the best shows on TV.

So for the finale, I was a bit disappointed. I won't say a word as to not give anything away, but I felt it just fell a bit short in terms of what I might have expected from the series.

Plus it was a the shortest episode in the entire run

(Don't turn it off once the credits come on, there is another short scene right after they start rolling the credits.

Still a very enjoyable watch and I would highly recommend this show to one and all.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

I've gotten to watch the first two episodes which is basically laying the groundwork. It hasn't grabbed me like the first few Fargo shows, but it's got my attention and I know I'll like it. I'm surprised at how good Chris Rock is at taking a serious role as the head of a group of mobsters. Anyway, my girlfriend doesn't like it so I have to sneak in a show here and there when she's busy and I have the TV to myself. The only time I have absolute rights to the TV is when the Giants are on and that's non-negotiable to me. So I have to compromise the rest of the week and our tastes are pretty much polar opposite. We did end up finishing the series of "Undoing", which anyone who likes legal thrillers should like. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. Been a busy couple of weeks and Christmas season doesn't exactly mean things are going to slow down around here.
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on December 03, 2020, 07:45:28 PM
I've gotten to watch the first two episodes which is basically laying the groundwork. It hasn't grabbed me like the first few Fargo shows, but it's got my attention and I know I'll like it. I'm surprised at how good Chris Rock is at taking a serious role as the head of a group of mobsters. Anyway, my girlfriend doesn't like it so I have to sneak in a show here and there when she's busy and I have the TV to myself. The only time I have absolute rights to the TV is when the Giants are on and that's non-negotiable to me. So I have to compromise the rest of the week and our tastes are pretty much polar opposite. We did end up finishing the series of "Undoing", which anyone who likes legal thrillers should like. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. Been a busy couple of weeks and Christmas season doesn't exactly mean things are going to slow down around here.

Ha. You waited for the entire season to be over so you can binge-watch, and now you are crapping out.  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Charlie Weiss