News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

True Crime/Criminal Justice Interest?

Started by EDjohnst1981, November 09, 2020, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDjohnst1981

Hi Guys,

I'm Ed, I'm an academic lawyer here in England and my research interests centre in criminal procedure and justice.

I have recently launched a YouTube channel called

T200

Hi Ed,

This looks very interesting. My wife would definitely love it as she consistently tunes in to Investigation Discovery and Forensic Files. I tune in and out just because I'm there but some of the stories do grab my attention.

I'll check out your page and give it a like  :ok:

Tim
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: T200 on November 10, 2020, 03:49:53 PM
Hi Ed,

This looks very interesting. My wife would definitely love it as she consistently tunes in to Investigation Discovery and Forensic Files. I tune in and out just because I'm there but some of the stories do grab my attention.

Tim

Thanks, Tim!

T200

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: T200 on November 10, 2020, 03:49:53 PM
Hi Ed,

Tim

This weeks interview was withDavid Rudolf, from the Netflix show The Staircase. If your wife has seen it, I think she

T200

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on November 29, 2020, 11:34:17 AM
This weeks interview was withDavid Rudolf, from the Netflix show The Staircase. If your wife has seen it, I think she

EDjohnst1981

Quote from: T200 on November 29, 2020, 04:26:12 PM
We haven't seen The Staircase but will add it to the list.

If your wife has seen Making a Murderer and has any questions for one of the lawyers from S1, please ask her to complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B1JfxfhjNdhCGDKOOrbnao0TaJBBkyJozCe50b0pNmo/prefill