News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Eddie Albert: War Hero (Jerry Skinner Documentary)

Started by Giant Obsession, November 14, 2020, 02:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Obsession

This actually a documentary on his life.  Unlike a lot of documentaries though it feathers out to include in some detail the people who intersected his life.

It is unlike most documentaries I have ever seen and the narrator is like listening to your grandfather  leaning back in his rocking chair smoking his pipe, and keeping you transfixed on his every word.

I wish I could give a better description but all I can say is I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hope you will also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5ltQPeNEE
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

jimv

Since it's 26 minutes long, I put it into my "Favorites" group & will watch it sometime later.  It sounds really interesting.  Thanks!

Giant Obsession

Quote from: jimv on November 14, 2020, 09:53:37 AM
Since it's 26 minutes long, I put it into my "Favorites" group & will watch it sometime later.  It sounds really interesting.  Thanks!

It is worth the 26 minute listen Jim.  I listened to 2 others last night......all great.  The one on Clint Eastwood....wow.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

jimv

YES!  It WAS worth the listen!  I really enjoyed it. :ok: :ok: :ok: