News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Anyone hear from Weeze?

Started by LennG, November 22, 2020, 12:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Middle of the football season and I don't remember seeing anything from him in a while. Anyone hear from him or know if he has been online here?
Drake, Squib?? Anyone??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

I was wondering the same thing.  I appear to have mislaid his phone number so I can't call him.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

weeze

I have written 3 posts and when I try to post all I get is "timed out'
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

weeze

I will try this
since April I have had a spot on my lung, a 3 month long battle with Pneumonia, camera up the butt with a "pollop" removed. I have had a camera down my throat at the same time, I have a Hyatal Hernia.
One week later I has operation on the back of my neck and had a lymph node removed. THis was last month.
This year I have had 4 MRIs and Cat Scans that I can remember and wrote don the dates of so probably more. I don't know HOW may times I had x rays done,
I am ready for 2021
Happy Holidays all!

LennG

Quote from: weeze on December 13, 2020, 09:44:44 PM
  I will try this
since April I have had a spot on my lung, a 3 month long battle with Pneumonia, camera up the butt with a "pollop" removed. I have had a camera down my throat at the same time, I have a Hyatal Hernia.
One week later I has operation on the back of my neck and had a lymph node removed. THis was last month.
This year I have had 4 MRIs and Cat Scans that I can remember and wrote don the dates of so probably more. I don't know HOW may times I had x rays done,
I am ready for 2021
Happy Holidays all!

Glad you are still with us.

Same to you.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

I will try this
I am ready for 2021
Happy Holidays all!

Sorry to hear of all the health challenges you faced this year. Was the spot from the Pneumonia?
Godspeed and get through this.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

I will try this
I am ready for 2021
Happy Holidays all!

weeze: Good to hear from you.  Hang in there with the rest of us.  Bob

katkavage

All that, Weeze, and no Covid? Stay safe and as healthy as you can. We miss your rants.

the12th man

Weeze -

Yikes...hope the rehab is going well. We are all at that time in our life the our systems are slowing down. Here's hoping 20121 finds you in a tuned up condition. Happy holidays

LennG

Quote from: the12th man on December 19, 2020, 11:15:44 AM
Weeze -

Yikes...hope the rehab is going well. We are all at that time in our life the our systems are slowing down. Here's hoping 20121 finds you in a tuned up condition. Happy holidays

Gosh, I hope Weeze makes it to 2050. He might be ancient by your time    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Charlie Weiss

the12th man

Call his phone and get an answering machine and no response (?). Geez, does he even have a cell phone?

Bob In PA

Quote from: the12th man on December 23, 2020, 03:53:54 PM
Call his phone and get an answering machine and no response (?). Geez, does he even have a cell phone?

12th: I also called about a month ago and got an answering machine, but since then he did make a "personal appearance" in this thread.  As for cell phone, I don't have one either.  LOL   Bob

LennG

I also tried to call Weeze on Christmas Day and just got the machine. I sort of urged him to return a call but, as of now, nothing. I know he posted on this thread, but nothing good. Let's hope he is OK.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

Happy belated holidays to all!
I spent all of 2020 with just all kinds of ailments that ranged from Pneumonia that wouldn't go away to pollops and weird growth on my neck. As of this past November everything is tuned up, realigned and working fine. I am however also missing part or all of a lymph node but xxxx, we all have spares of those.
So my plan for 2021 is to have NO health issues, No more back and forth between 4 doctors, tests tests and more tests and blah blah blah! Spot on the long has disappeared thank god, hopefully never to return. It has been over 10 years without any alcohol and several[5 maybe? with no tobacco. Really everything has been fixed except for one issue which I think is due to not consuming enough water so I see to it that I consume lots h2o Daley. See if that ll stop these horrifying muscle cramps,
So I look forward to a healthy peaceful and sane year in 2021. I hope you all do also!

Bob In PA

Quote from: weeze on January 03, 2021, 09:41:33 PM
Happy belated holidays to all!

John:  Happy New Year.  Good to hear from you!!!  Bob