News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Fuinny Alexa spot from Ellen Show

Started by LennG, January 01, 2021, 02:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ozzie

HAHA! Sadly, the more people come to rely on these "Alexa" type devices, the closer we are coming to this becoming reality!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

LennG

We are about as IT stupid as one can be. MY son bought us a Google assistant last year and we used it for the weather et al, but this year, being coupled up so much we bought several things like a Rings system and outdoor cameras all of which work with Alexa, so we switched over. We now have Alexa all over the house. Don't know if it is a good thing or not, but I have a very hard time understanding her. I use a hearing aid but her voice just doesn't seem to resonate with me very well. We have inquired if we could change the voice, so far with no luck.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

I have both Google Home (at home) and Alexa in our detailing shop. I like them both but have to remember where I am when I talk to one of them.

I prefer Google though as I am fully entrenched in their ecosystem (Android phone, Google Chrome as my primary browser, and my laptop is a Chromebook).
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: