News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

David Grusch - madman or hero for uncovering hidden UFO/Alien Secret Programs?

Started by kartanoman, June 09, 2023, 10:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kartanoman

Stunning UFO crash retrieval ...

David Grusch has made headlines this week and has put his name and credibility on the line in order to try and get the truth out about the government cover-up of UFO/Alien retrieval and reverse engineering for the benefit of enhancing the Warfighter. The news this week has been nothing short of sensational and, in looking at this morning's news, the events in Las Vegas last night have me shaking my head completely:

Las Vegas Police Body Cam Captures Suspected UFO Falling From Sky, Hours Later Family Complains Of Aliens In Backyard

I have always had an interest in attempting to answer the question "Are we alone in the universe?" I've taken great interest in the Roswell incident, to include visiting the city, as well as its intriguing museum, read books and watched documentaries on the subject. I was a huge fan of History Channel's "Project Blue Book" before they abruptly cancelled it after season two. I've taken great interest in Luis Elizondo's documentary "Unidentified" which presented amazing recounts of sightings across North and South America. In addition, I have a passion for astronomy and contemplating the Cosmos and the Universe while reflecting on that very question, is there anyone else out there. My belief is that we humans would be too arrogant to think that, in the vastness of the universe, the possibilities that we are unable to comprehend due to the limitations of this thing we call our human bodies, given the probabilities of all factors considered, there simply has to be. Whether it conforms to what we define on this rock we call Earth as "life" is less important than the possibility that "life" can adapt beyond the limitations of the Earth and can survive, and perhaps thrive, in the vast unknown of space where radiation, extreme cold, extreme hot, zero gravity, gravity from a black hole, and various other states and conditions we may or may not understand.

Let's consider, for a moment, that the name David Grusch could go down in history for opening the Pandora's box and answering the age-old question, once and for all. My question to you all, are you prepared for the answer and what it means in the grand scheme of things? Would your thought process change in any way? If so, how?

Discuss.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

I am deeply skeptical but I am willing to see and evaluate any evidence that is produced.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I've been studying this for many years. Noting new and there is no proof. The most credible witness is Commander Fravor who has radar and infrared video and eye confirmation of the Tick Tack aircrafts off the coast of San Diego. The Time also reported the coverup a few years back and Congress has had hearings which led to releasing anyone of non-disclosure.
https://youtu.be/s45xZAevb-w

In 1989 Physicist Bob Lazar went public on how he was hired to work in area S4 to reverse engineer the propulsion of an alien aircraft. His story and his character were vetted by Investigative reporter George Knapp and Ufologist Jeremy Corbell. Thirty years later his story has never changed. I suggest you watch or listen to the Joe Rogan podcasts with all three men.

There's a story from a man who said he worked the weather station in Nevada where he told a story of the Tall Whites. He wrote a series of books called Millennial Hospitality describing how a race of aliens through agreement with the US Government had a base. I questioned his credibility but it does describe the creatures in that back yard.
https://youtu.be/RBvgPmkNwSY

Dr Greer has maintained that the next threat manufactured by world governments will be of extra terrestrial. He claims that the Government had built ships that look like reported UFO's and UAP's.

I believe Bob Lazar and Fravor. Corbell did a documentary that's on netflix called Area 51, UFO's and Flying Saucers.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9107368/   
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

To me, the key is that he keeps saying "non-human" origin.

Note that that does is not the same as saying "extraterrestrial."

What to draw from this?  Two possibilities are: (1) another being located here on Earth which is not human; and (2) I don't really understand the thing about parallel universes, but assuming they exist then...... a being from another Earth (or whatever you might call it) occupying the same space as our Earth.

Bob

PS.  I hope to hear from anyone who reads this, whether OR NOT you know more than I do about parallel universes.
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on June 10, 2023, 08:06:26 AMTo me, the key is that he keeps saying "non-human" origin.

Note that that does is not the same as saying "extraterrestrial."

What to draw from this?  Two possibilities are: (1) another being located here on Earth which is not human; and (2) I don't really understand the thing about parallel universes, but assuming they exist then...... a being from another Earth (or whatever you might call it) occupying the same space as our Earth.

Bob

PS.  I hope to hear from anyone who reads this, whether OR NOT you know more than I do about parallel universes.
Both are possibilities Bob and it may be multiple scenarios for different situations. There are theories that ETs have been referred to in the Bible and in artwork. The Tick Tack's recorded by Fravor were picked up dropping down at 80,000 feet to just a couple hundred feet in an instant. The radar only picks up to 80,000 feet. They may have dropped from outer space. These crafts have no visible method of propulsion or exhaust and they move through water without creating a wake. They are powered by reverse gravity according to Lazar.

There are tribes in South American jungles that are totally unaware we exist and we study them from a distance. It's possible there is a civilization deep in the oceans or inside the Earth.

All this picked up after we set off Atom Bombs in the 40's. There have been reports where these crafts appeared in Russia and the Canadian border in the USA over Nuclear Silos and they bypassed codes to start launch countdowns and then they stopped and the UAPs disappeared. In order to send a message. Perhaps the Nukes are causing a disruption in the fabric of Space-Time and across other dimensions or parallel Universes. 
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."