News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 19, 2023, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloryDays

It shud not have come down to this... a better team would have beaten us at the end!

DaveBrown74

Pats fans rejoicing everywhere right now.

killarich

bobalobabingbong

The defense feasted today.  Glad they took advantage of the opportunities presented.  Fun times.

I'm not worried about our draft position. Most of  the greatest QBs we have seen play are not early picks.  I want the Giants to draft a man.  Not a number.
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

BluesCruz

No more proof needed

DeVito better than Jones

Will Jones accept a bench assignment or must he be moved

One wonders if the better QB in pre-season had started the season....what would our record be?

If DeVito continues to improve and they re-insert Jones next year I will pull my hair out

What do you all think?
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Woody

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 19, 2023, 04:17:39 PMNo more proof needed

DeVito better than Jones

Will Jones accept a bench assignment or must he be moved

One wonders if the better QB in pre-season had started the season....what would our record be?

If DeVito continues to improve and they re-insert Jones next year I will pull my hair out

What do you all think?
He played good but let's see him do it a few more times before naming him the starter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

katkavage

Quote from: Woody on November 19, 2023, 04:21:47 PMHe played good but let's see him do it a few more times before naming him the starter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Please, he is earning back up potential. That's a good thing. The Giants don't have a real starting NFL QB on their roster.

londonblue

No matter how bad we get Washington is always there to make us look better.

Shout outs to Tommy De Vito balling out behind our JuCo OL and Bobby Okereke seeming to force a fumble with every tackle. KT also eats Washington.
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

spiderblue43

Hey..DeVito played well despite the putrid OL..starter?? . But I think he could make a case for a backup.

BluesCruz

Quote from: katkavage on November 19, 2023, 04:23:41 PMPlease, he is earning back up potential. That's a good thing. The Giants don't have a real starting NFL QB on their roster.

he will have plenty more games to prove you wrong
Daboll and Wink dont seem to be in the mood to rack up losses for draft position

Even in the Dallas loss DeVito was showing advanced capabilities in movement and keeping his head when the building was burning around him
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

katkavage

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 19, 2023, 04:29:44 PMhe will have plenty more games to prove you wrong
Daboll and Wink dont seem to be in the mood to rack up losses for draft position

Even in the Dallas loss DeVito was showing advanced capabilities in movement and keeping his head when the building was burning around him
If they play Washington every game, they will win.

Painter

I can only speak for myself, but the idea that I would I root for the Giants to lose a game for any reason is abhorrent to me. And while it may have taken 6 Washington TOs to ensure that it didn't happen again today, there was never a moment from KO to Tweeweeweet that I wasn't rooting like hell for the G-men. 

Cheers!

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 19, 2023, 03:44:36 PMLecturing others on how to fan or how they should react is really the approach you're going to go with? Who made it your call to decide how others you don't even know should spend their Sunday afternoon? Mind your business. Nobody is criticizing you for anything.

Lmao - everything is the same here I see! 😉😝🤣🤣

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: Painter on November 19, 2023, 04:41:25 PMI can only speak for myself, but the idea that I would I root for the Giants to lose a game for any reason is abhorrent to me. And while it may have taken 6 Washington TOs to ensure that it didn't happen again today, there was never a moment from KO to Tweeweeweet that I wasn't rooting like hell for the G-men. 

Cheers!

Painter

You and I cant help it--we are too damn old to have it any other way

Two of the grandsons called me--The Giants win!!!!!   The Giants win!!!!  How great did that make me feel!!!!!

I dont give a damn about draft position right now

Dumpster Dan