News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Somebody/Anybody

Started by Giant Obsession, November 06, 2023, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloryDays

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 06, 2023, 06:32:42 PMWhich QBs playing in college right now strike you as better?

I have not watched more than 8-10 college games, so i can not claim to know who is really good; however, being in LA, I have watched 2 plus a half games of USC. He didn't look great to me.

In the games I watched the TarHeels QB (Maye?) looked very intriguing.

brownelvis54

Quote from: MightyGiants on November 06, 2023, 01:02:14 PMI was surprised the Cards traded him.  Perhaps Joe was not aware that Dobbs was even on the market.

Rich. I think they are tanking, thats the only thing that makes sense
The KING is in the building

uconnjack8

Anyone still wondering about Dobbs?  I believe he has been benched in Minnesota after some horrendous play.

Philosophers

Quote from: Giant Obsession on November 06, 2023, 12:21:29 PM(with apologies to Todd Rungren) explain to me WHY Josh Dobbs was not acquired by the New York Giants last week  ??

A 6th round draft choice too expensive ??

His salary ??  Cut some dead wood if you have to.

This once again dysfunctional organization has driven me to eggnog addiction a month ahead of time.  AGAIN.

Our ability to judge football talent is off the charts (the bottom)

Can you say 2 - 15 Mr. Mara ??

Maybe we need more captains.  10 is obviously not enough.  Everyone knows the more captains you have the better your team must be.

Please I am begging to be enlightened.   Are we hoping for another Duke QB savior ??

Funny but I was just at Todd Rundgren's house on Kauai about 3 month's ago for a benefit of the Kauai Humane Society.

TDToomer

Quote from: Philosophers on December 17, 2023, 03:39:53 PMFunny but I was just at Todd Rundgren's house on Kauai about 3 month's ago for a benefit of the Kauai Humane Society.

Did you ring the bell and say Hello It's Me?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs