News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants get interview request

Started by MightyGiants, January 08, 2024, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimc

I wouldn't want to lose this guy.
- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone

ozzie

That news does not surprise me. Brown was an "up and comer" with Philly when Schoen poached him away from them.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Slugsy-Narrows

If hired we get some decent comp picks!  We knew he wouldn't stay forever

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 08, 2024, 04:58:04 PMWe get a draft pick if he becomes a GM.

I think it's 2 3rd round comp picks
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jgrangers2

Quote from: MightyGiants on January 08, 2024, 05:06:07 PMI think it's 2 3rd round comp picks

That would be huge. Unless his eye for player selection is just insanely good, kind of rooting for him to get that job.

DaveBrown74

I am not 100% certain about this, but I think if he were hired (let's say three weeks from today), the comp picks would be in the 2025 and the 2026 drafts, not the upcoming one. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken about that. I may be.

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on January 08, 2024, 06:28:20 PMI am not 100% certain about this, but I think if he were hired (let's say three weeks from today), the comp picks would be in the 2025 and the 2026 drafts, not the upcoming one. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken about that. I may be.
You are correct 25 and 26.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE