News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The real.pressure

Started by ralphpal1, November 25, 2023, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphpal1

No one talks about the real pressure for tommy devito
He does good he is set for life
He doesnt he has to find a job at the age of 25 and i bet he doesnt even know what he wants to be
If youre a first or 2nd round pick
The money you get if you are smart enough you are probably set for.life
But tommy devito
This is it
He either plays good enough and even as a backup he can make millions
Or he gets exposed and next year he can be deliving pizza to your house
That is real.pressure

BluesCruz

after last week he might already be set.

If we dont sign him and he slips off, others will be beating a path to Cedar Grove NJ
(not far from where I grew up in Montclair)

looking at his performance and seeing what some other teams are stuck with at QB, Tommy already will have suitors no doubt.  Standing in there despite 9 sacks and shrugging them off was pretty amazing.

On the other hand he has stated he wants to be a NY Giant.  Hopefully he continues to deliver and we in turn deliver "an offer he cannot refuse".  But I agree he has to continue to deliver the rest of this season.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

TDToomer

Quote from: ralphpal1 on November 25, 2023, 01:14:51 PMNo one talks about the real pressure for tommy devito
He does good he is set for life
He doesnt he has to find a job at the age of 25 and i bet he doesnt even know what he wants to be
If youre a first or 2nd round pick
The money you get if you are smart enough you are probably set for.life
But tommy devito
This is it
He either plays good enough and even as a backup he can make millions
Or he gets exposed and next year he can be deliving pizza to your house
That is real.pressure

So all college graduates are destined to be delivering pizza if they don't have God given ability to play football?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs