News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

We Are Currently In Discussion With Inside Football

Started by MightyGiants, September 04, 2009, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you approve of this collaberation

Yes
No

Painter

It may be hard to be certain in advance whether there will be any risk of the BBH standards being compromised, but no one has a greater investment in its future than Rich and his Merry Mods. If they are for it, I'm for it.

Cheers!

SonofMojo40

Hi to all,

It's been a little while since I've been last on (due to my new job--working in Bradenton Monday through Friday and coming home on the weekends to chill with the family) however, I am in agreement with this move. Anytime you can link up with other people that share your love for something (knowledge/info of the Giants) it can only be a tool to improve something.

Of course we run the risks of some negativity throughout conversations and posts, however I feel the MOD's on this site have proven to be fair when it comes to dealing with sensitive issues, and have also proved to be active in assuring the quality of this board to be maintained.

I look forward to it, and hope everyone can make room for some change.

Peace to all,
Aaron
"I have been blessed throughout my life right from the start and those blessings were given to me from God" (Mojo40).

Peace to all,
In Christ,
Aaron

jerseyguy

most of us are refugees from other boards and we're here for the same reasons, respect for each others thoughts and opinions whether we agree with them or not and thats what seems lacking on other boards. So if we can make this change and not lose any of the things that brought us here then I say do it....

drakew

"Pat is a professional: just let us not deteriorate into the Crew again"
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Marty in Albany

Hello All:

This is my first post on BBH.  Although I am not all that familiar with you folks, I have known Patti Traina for many years.  I

vette5573

Thank you Marty. A lot of us have read your insightful camp reports and have met you personally in Albany. In fact you and I have met before. Your endorsement is appreciated.

nygnts4ever

Yes vote....

Looks like controlled growth to me.  I certainly trust the thoughts of the Mods....
Kevin Karcher

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants."

Isaac Newton

slg11

In Rich we trust. Im moving my chips to the center of the table.

todge

About a year ago - about midnight on a Saturday, I was logging into my account at Inside Football and experienced some problems.  I emailed them and asked for help and was shocked to get an instant reply from Pat herself!  We exchanged some lighthearted emails and she solved the problem for me.  To say that she is dedicated to her job would be an understatement.

I wholeheartedly support this move. 

vette5573

If anyone didn't vote, please do so. If those who voted no would explain why, it would be appreciated. What if we didn't think of something important to consider?

Also, you can change your vote too, in case you changed your mind.

tia

vette5573

Also, if you have reasons not and don't want to post them, you can PM one of the Mods.

vette5573

btw, we have no concerns about the existing and active Tailgate members. I'm sure everyone would agree that they would fit right in here.

Stu

Guys: A lot of hand wringing over nothing. There's about 7-8 regular posters on the tailgate club. Good guys. Mostly vanilla stuff. I've tried for years to ratchet it up a notch, but they won't hear of it. The moderator started censoring me (nothing profane, just took issue with him deciding what get's read and what doesn't), and I bugged out for a while). But if you're looking for calm, "gentlemanly" discourse, these are your guys. You might find me a little rowdier (it is a football site, correct?), and my "buddy" Shawn is an outside the box thinker, but these guys are diehards. Chris, Boogie, Matt, Eli10, Greg, Joeker, etc. all bring good stuff to the table. Truth is, it would do us all good to see what guys outside our little worlds think.

vette5573

Thanks Stu and welcome. Like I said, we're not concerned at all with any of the Tailgate members. It's the unknown volume that only comes to mind from a few of our members.

As for your group and getting lost in the volume here, just look at the number of responses to our poll. Less that 50 active posters here and usually half that. A lot of readers who seldom post.

Sem

I've read enough here to convince me that we shouldn't be worried about merging. I say go for it.   :yes: