News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

We Are Currently In Discussion With Inside Football

Started by MightyGiants, September 04, 2009, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you approve of this collaberation

Yes
No

RemembersHuff

Very glad to see you here, Pat. I've read the forum at IF and I agree with the folks here who feel your membership would fit right in here and be welcomed into the family.

Obviously, BBH would benefit by being associated with the kind of quality reporting you do -- and hopefully, our lively and growing discussion community would be of some benefit to you and IF as well. And as others here have said, regardless of the outcome of these discussions, you and your forum users are welcome to chime in here any time.

drakew

'Gees, we gotta get a new table, and a set of new coffee and beer mugs for all the FNG's (new guys) we have to absorb here at the BBS cafe.
No problem, here. Bring 'em on! At least they should deliver the inside goods: Woodson to the Skins ( Yahoo, he is a UK pig G'Bye! idjit"
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

chiller99

I requested the sample of the Inside Football newsletter/updates/I see a lot of members here read and quote it quite a bit.I visited the tailgate site and it really made me appreciate the work Rich and crew have done in making this such an eye pleasing site to visit.

giantd86

Pam Oliver to Justin Tuck 11/02/08
Pam Oliver - Q.How does the victory feel against a depleted team?
Justin Tuck -A.  Only thing DEPLETED IN DALLAS IS THEIR HEARTS. They got NO HEART.

Webster29

My apologies for taking so long to respond to this.   After reading what everyone has had to say so far it sounds like a GREAT idea to me.  I voted yes.

pagan43

Sorry to join the conversation so late.

I'm ok with it too.

pagan43

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

jimv

I'm signing in from the TAILGATE.  From what I've seen, this is a GREAT site!  And, you guys are making us feel at home.  I'm looking forward to posting with all of you.  just for a wee bit of background, I've been a Giant fan since 1946.  So, I'm really into everything Giants!

Shoelessjoe

Sorry for being so late but I'm also with this move.  I spoke with Ed (Vette) at the Jet Giant game and told him then that the move would be best for our group.

babywhales

As it appears that this has been debated and extensively thought out and when considering the track record of the mod's, although late I voted yes.
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

LennG

Hey Pat. Is that your High School gratuation picture?? It's been a while since we met, but that is about how I remember you. Now, me, of course, have aged about 25 years in a 10 year span.  =)) =))
I am truly looking forward to talking Giants football with you again.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

afan56

vette5573

Quote from: jimv on September 08, 2009, 12:58:00 PM
I'm signing in from the TAILGATE.  From what I've seen, this is a GREAT site!  And, you guys are making us feel at home.  I'm looking forward to posting with all of you.  just for a wee bit of background, I've been a Giant fan since 1946.  So, I'm really into everything Giants!

Thanks Jim and welcome to the BBH. Nice helping Pat over there with the Tailgate Club.

troyfan

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.   Thomas A. Edison