News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

1) I'm from Vitoria, Brazil. The city is located around 300 miles from Rio de Janeiro.

2) I saw a few games in 2010 season, but that it's all. In 2011 I really have started to follow nfl games, and i liked Giants. But I think the moment i really became a Giant was when the big blue won the game against the Jets, in 24 december 2011.

3) I'm in college. I'm a law student.

4) I'm 18 years old, and 2 months ago i went to US to visit NY and Orlando. I bought my first Giants jersey (the blue one, from Eli), and was very exciting to be in the city of my team. I hope I can go back someday and watch a Giants game at MetLife. I'm also expect to make friends here and learn a lot from you guys! And sorry for my english.

jimv

Welcome, Gabriel!!!!  It's GREAT to have you aboard!  Proper English doesn't count.  Just being a Giant fan is all we require.  I'm looking forward to your posts.  I've been a Giant fan for 68 years and FLADAN has been a fan even longer!  If you need to know anything about the GREATEST franchise in the NFL, just send a PM (Personal Message) to either of us & we'll be happy to answer.

GiantJohnny

Quote from: Gabriel on March 17, 2014, 02:35:36 PM
1) I'm from Vitoria, Brazil. The city is located around 300 miles from Rio de Janeiro.

2) I saw a few games in 2010 season, but that it's all. In 2011 I really have started to follow nfl games, and i liked Giants. But I think the moment i really became a Giant was when the big blue won the game against the Jets, in 24 december 2011.

3) I'm in college. I'm a law student.

4) I'm 18 years old, and 2 months ago i went to US to visit NY and Orlando. I bought my first Giants jersey (the blue one, from Eli), and was very exciting to be in the city of my team. I hope I can go back someday and watch a Giants game at MetLife. I'm also expect to make friends here and learn a lot from you guys! And sorry for my english.

Greeting from NYC. You sound like a real smart guy. And you are now a Giant fan which proves! :ok:
Welcome aboard!

4tmechamps

Port Orange Florida
Since 1986
On Disability
Please do not kill me but I am also a Dolphins fan. :doh:

MightyGiants

Quote from: 4tmechamps on April 19, 2014, 10:45:06 AM
Port Orange Florida
Since 1986
On Disability
Please do not kill me but I am also a Dolphins fan. :doh:

Welcome!  No harm in being a Fin fan.  In fact these days I think the proper response would be sympathy. ;) :greetings:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Collins42

1)  I am from the Northeast, but currently in the South.

2)  I was birthed at Giants fan in 1982.

3)  Work and College

4) I haven't sweat and blooded a lot of crazy seasons with the Giants, but I am a fan through and through. To think that I have watched four of the five Super Bowls live, is every fans dream. I enjoy reading about the Giants in Yankee Stadium. I have spent a number of days in the old Albany Training camp watching one Super Bowl team form. If they win or loose I will watch all the snaps as I am able.
If I were to have a favorite game it would be the 1990 season when the Giants played the 49ners for the second time. I had to go to bed so I missed most of the first game, but the Championship game will live on in my memory forever. Hoss is the man.
My all time favorite Giant is Charlie Conerly. What a player that is overshadowed by other Giant greats like Taylor, Carson, Tittle etc.
I love the game and I love the Giants.
2014 Brings promise!

vette5573

jimv

Welcome aboard, Collins!!  I'm really interested in why Chuckin' Charlie is your favorite Giant since you didn't become a fan until 1982.

Hobie

With so many new people, it seemed like a good idea for people to get to know one another.   Here is a list of questions, answer the ones you would like to answer.

1)  What part of the Country do you live in?

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan?

3)  What do you do for a living?

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?

Also if you modify your profile (the profile button on the top) and put in your date of birth, your birthday will appear on the board's calendar.

Hello BIG BLUE'ers.. Here is a little about me.

1) I live in Houston, Texas.
2) I have been a Giants fan as long as I can remember, which is a very long time.
3) I am a facility coordinator for a Major Computer company
4) I would like to mention out of my entire family, I am the only Giants fan, they all are Jets fans.. Sucks for them and Dallas still sucks no matter where you live!!

Let's GO BLUE !!!!!

frank zappa

i live in vincentown nj
giant fan all my life im 55 years old
im a fabricator , race cars to grandfather clocks

Sem

Quote from: frank zappa on July 20, 2014, 08:20:28 PM
i live in vincentown nj

Welcome. Are you also breeding a dwarf?   8))

MightyGiants

Quote from: frank zappa on July 20, 2014, 08:20:28 PM
i live in vincentown nj

Welcome to BBH!  :greetings:  There's a guy Weeze that is into race cars
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE