News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I have sad news about our friend Evan (bedl365)

Started by vette5573, December 20, 2009, 04:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemembersHuff

Unbelievably sad.  I'm sorry I never got to meet Evan, I always enjoyed his wit and his insights. His family is in my prayers.

tomeee

QuoteHe has young children that will save that book to keep and remember their father years from now.

Just a suggestion but how about we get a fund and bring his family to a game next year. I don't know how to arrange such things but would be willing to make a nice donation. This is a great community I know there are many here who could help and do something nice for the family.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Painter on December 21, 2009, 10:16:13 PM
I don't know why I didn't see it. Here I was watching wide-eyed at the Giants performance tonight, and then suddenly I felt all the air go out of me as if punched in the gut.  I'm heartsick by the news, and by thoughts of his family's agony. May God bless Evan, and give him rest. My deepest sympathy to his loved ones. 

I know how you feel Painter.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

madbadger

files58

My condolences to his family. May they know of no more sorrow. So very sad.

The Chief

Quote from: tomeee on December 22, 2009, 08:34:23 AM
QuoteHe has young children that will save that book to keep and remember their father years from now.

Just a suggestion but how about we get a fund and bring his family to a game next year. I don't know how to arrange such things but would be willing to make a nice donation. This is a great community I know there are many here who could help and do something nice for the family.

Count me in for $50.00.  Let us know what gets set up via a special thread on the board.

Thanks so much for suggesting this.

Sam56

BlueMoshik

What terrible news. My condolences to his family and friends.

Bridget

All I can say is WOW. My brothers Kathy told me about the response about our brothers death on this website, and I must say he was blessed to have all of you who may (or may not)have shared his views about his beloved Giants. Just to thank you all, and please keep writing I am sure his son and daughter would love to look back on this someday and realize how truly amazing their dad was. Again Thanks to all, Please pray for his family

state_property

I recall seeing a post or two of his...definately will miss his "voice" on this board.  Things like this remind you of how delicate life really is...and just how resonate "here today gone tomorrow" really is.

His legacy here on BBH will not soon be forgotten =D> =D> =D> =D>

retrojint

I was sad to read about Evan's death.  My deepest condolences to his family, friends and members of this board, who will miss his keen insight and wit. 
"When the going gets tough, I shall return.....much later."

bighitterdalama

I am absolutely stunned speachless at this unexpected tragedy. My heartfelt condolences to Evan's family.

Brian

MightyGiants

For any of Evan's friends or family that may look at this thread, I want to direct your attention to another thread that pays tribute to him

http://giantsfans.net/message_board/index.php/topic,11785.0.html
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

vette5573

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 30, 2009, 11:39:16 AM
For any of Evan's friends or family that may look at this thread, I want to direct your attention to another thread that pays tribute to him

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 30, 2009, 11:39:16 AM

I merged the two threads so they are now all on this one.

Cosmo

AUDI.......................never follow.