News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Annual BBH Get Together: Giants at Seattle 4pm

Started by vette5573, October 21, 2010, 08:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime

Tom, Mark & myself will bring dessert.
Thank u so much for your hospitality. So kool of u to have us rendezvous @ your home.

Uni

giantsguy

Quote from: tomeee on November 04, 2010, 01:09:18 PM
Check your pm for address and directions.

pm me if you have questions.

Got it, thanks Tomeee.  I am assuming it's a 2PM 'backyard tailgate' start time.  I will also bring a case of beer and my son Brad will also be accompanying me.  [not to be confused with the Brad who wants to bring Angolina.]

I am going to assume from upstate NY we are talking at least a 2-1/2 hour drive down the Taconic. 

This is very generous of you to offer your home for this get together.  Thank you !!!!   =D>
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

jimv

Gosh, guys.  I wish I lived close enough to attend.  Have a beer for me.  And, let's hope we get a W!

Shoelessjoe

I'll be there.  I live only 5 minutes from tomeee.  If I don't make then I will not be able to show my face.

Shoelessjoe

Tomeee:

I'll bring ribs if it's OK and it's not to much food.

LennG

Add another one to the guest list, my son will be there with me.

Thanks for the directions Tommee, and also, thanks for the use of your home and yard.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bill Brown

Like Jimv said, I wish we were closer and could make it to Tomeees.  I think about you guys (and gals) on Sundays when I know you are at the stadium having your tailgate party.  Have a great time!!!

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

tomeee

The head count looks like it is 13 a lucky number for Italians.

I have not had confirmation from Grizz and I may have one more family member.

2pm - Remember to set your clocks back.

The menu looks great. :yes:

Ok here is the list as it stands and what people are bringing. Sound like we have a lot of food already. Please byob it is too hard to anticipate what every one prefers. I will have beer, water, seltzer, coffee for after the game and coolers filled with ice. I will do all the paper stuff and condiments (plates, cups, ketchup mustard...). Based on the final list I will also have on hand plenty of backup food just in case no one will leave hungry. Just getting the groug together is great this is a summary list. Please don't feel obligated to bring something or we will wind up with more food than we can eat.

Tomeee - see above
Tomeee's BIL  - Sodas
Lenny - Chips Humus and Kosher burgers
Len's son
Ed - Burgers, ckicken and beef with rolls
Rich - Cheese Crackers and Veggie Platter
Unimachi (Hanson) - wings
Jaime - dessert
Mark - dessert
George - Italian Sausage
Brad - Italian Sausage
Frank - Ribs
Steve (The Grizz)

I plan on doing the tailgate in the backyard around the grill. It may be a little chilly dress warm. I will probably have a fire going (I have a one of those portable metal outside fire pits).

RemembersHuff

Wow, this sounds like a great time with a great group -- I wish I could make it, but my plans are STILL up in the air and probably will be until Saturday night.  :boooo:

I work with a couple of organizations that advocate for peace in central Africa, and am in the middle of trying to find local hosts to put up a group of 6 young people traveling all over the northeast and Canada giving presentations on behalf of Invisible Children.  As it stands right now, they're arriving in the Albany area on Saturday night and I've only managed to find them accommodations for Monday night (that'd be at my little place, haha, Tuesday morning should be interesting with one bathroom &  ten people needing to be out the door by 8:30).

If something drops today or tomorrow and I get all these arrangements made, can I change my mind and join you as a late addition? I promise I'd bring something good to add to the menu. :)

PS - George, thanks for the ride offer!

tomeee

Kevin,

I sent you the info in a pm. There is always room for one more. No need to plan if you can make it just show up.

Uni

nosebleed_section

Damn - wish I could be there.

have a great time watching us destroy those turkeys........

:ok:

Give us some highlights in the chat room.....

terrymeisner

Damn - wish I could be there.

add me to that list but my drive to jersey is over 10 hours , and i am making that drive next weekend for the cowgirls game

it is very nice of tomeee to open his house to the group....im sure it will be a blast for all attending.....have fun guys....go Giants!!!!!

mbigblue

Like I told Ed, Frank, Rich and all the others at the last tailgate, I wish I live in NJ.  Enjoy your sunday!