News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Gosh it has been a long time, so try some of these on for a few chuckles

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

GIANTS1

DaveBrown74

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

I've saved up a few more

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Some great words of wisdom

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

I'm emptying out the vault

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Charlie Weiss

ozzie

I don't know where you find these Lenn, but they're hysterical!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

A drunk is walking down the street and bumps into a cop.

The drunk says, "Man, they stole my car."

The cop says, "Well where was it?"

The drunk says, "Right on the end of this key."

The cop says, "You better to go down to the precinct and they'll fill out all the proper paperwork, but before you do that you better zip up your pants."

The drunk looks down and says, "Ah man, they got my girl too.