News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Weekend Pictures and stories (consolidated)

Started by vette5573, August 03, 2012, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Len: I took the photo of Hynoski and Rich. Just sent it to him.  Assuming he posts it, if you look in the background you can see some lunatic (who probably escaped from an old folks' home and stole a field pass) bothering one of the other players.  Shortly after the photo was taken, security appeared and personally ushered the guy off the field.

Bob in PA
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jaime

Lenn, took one last lunge @ TC. Yepper, same result; But this time I got tossed by a different bodyguard. Redfaced
Saving grace is i caught up to Eli. I told him I've been hunting him for three days. He said "Oh no" as he signed for me.
p.s. He's the biggest 225 lbs. I ever saw...

Barden shaves his legs =))

Jaime

Jaime

murderhill

Quote from: LennG on August 06, 2012, 07:41:30 PM
Thanks a lot Jim.

For your 81 st birthday, I'm getting you a signed and sealed 8x10 of big #13 himself.

#13 himself got interviewed on Giants.com.  http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/WR-Ramses-Barden-meets-the-media/68fa3bc0-197f-4bab-97c7-a5ae4b640b1b Jim, you should go listen.
If you ever read Mad Magazine, you read Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions  Example:

Well Barden had a couple of zingers to the off camera reporter.  He does not suffer fool(ish question)s gladly.   

Anyway I will be coming to future BBQs, possibly on time,  but I will avoid Albany Practices like the plague. Yesterday's "getting Eli to sign a jersey" endeavor for my wife was a disaster.  No details will be forthcoming.  I will say that I stormed off hating myself for my naivete, Eli for giving us autograph hunters the bum's rush and whoever coordinates the autograph opportunities and had corraled us into a 30 foot wide stretch of access that was absurd. 
It was a bit of a surprise that my two favorite players on the team as persons (Hixon and Carr) did stick around and patiently signed autographs for quite a while.  It confirms that I am a good judge of character but a bad judge of autograph opportunities.
Nice seeing everbody's friendly face posted. 

Jaime

Great pic of Linda, u & me.
I think my arm was on fire :what:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on August 07, 2012, 12:52:22 PM
Len: I took the photo of Hynoski and Rich. Just sent it to him.  Assuming he posts it, if you look in the background you can see some lunatic (who probably escaped from an old folks' home and stole a field pass) bothering one of the other players.  Shortly after the photo was taken, security appeared and personally ushered the guy off the field.

Bob in PA

THANKS BOB!

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ElioverPeyton

Quote from: LennG on August 06, 2012, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: ElioverPeyton on August 06, 2012, 01:41:04 PM
Looks like you all had a great time!

Since I'm new hear I was curious, did you all know each other before BBH or you all know each other because of BBH? One of these days I would like to take my son up there for a weekend.

To sort of echo what Ed said, and to answer your question, many of us started on another giants board, and thru that we started forming friendships. I was one of the first to venture to Albany, meeting with just 2-3 guys the first year. second year we added several more and by the 3rd year we were sort of tailgating in the parking lot. After that we started organizing a BBQ, with families and even with ex Giants as guests.
We can now travel throughout most of this country and have a friend near by. From Florida to Maine, from NY to California to Wisconsin to Texas to Montreal and even to London, we have members of our little family.

And as Ed said, try to join us for something. Once you do, you will be hooked,a ndf you get to see your Giants in action.

This Giants blog is by far the best (and I've visited many others). Very classy people! I can tell from the pics and the way people carry themselves on here that you all are a bunch of down to earth, nice group. One day I'll have to join in. Once the kids get a little older I'll be able to do more of this kind of stuff!  :yes:
My Profile Pic reads: "Just Let me know if that Brady kid gives you any More trouble and I'll handle it for you".

jimv

Bob In PA

Rich: Upon reexamining the photo, it occurs to me that if the G-Men fall short on LB's we might have to press you into service.

Bob in PA
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

Quote from: Bob In PA on August 07, 2012, 02:37:37 PM
Rich: Upon reexamining the photo, it occurs to me that if the G-Men fall short on LB's we might have to press you into service.

Bob in PA

You just made my day ;)
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

babywhales

How did you legally get on the field Rich?
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

MightyGiants

Quote from: babywhales on August 07, 2012, 03:21:46 PM
How did you legally get on the field Rich?

I told Pat Hanlon I was from BBH and he showered me with press passes and special treatment...  oh wait that's BBI message board Pat gives special treatment to. ;)  Actually every once in a great while I am able to score a field pass.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

ElioverPeyton

Mighty is that you on the right....
My Profile Pic reads: "Just Let me know if that Brady kid gives you any More trouble and I'll handle it for you".