News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFT: BBH Tailgate August 9th Game

Started by Ed Vette, July 20, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregf

Im looking about 330 based on train schedules. See yall then!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Thanks to all who came. We had a great time meeting and chatting, eating, cooking and frying in the sun. An intense burst of wind out of the blue upended our canopies early on but after six hours we managed to stay hydrated and the time flew by.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

tomeee

Thanks for all the cooking the food as usual was great and plentiful. =D> =D> =D>

It was a tad warm but right at the end the stadium provided us some shade.

It was a pleasure catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones.

We briefly discussed trying to bring back the away game get together. Which primarily has been a local NY / NJ get together to watch the Giants when they are on the road. It has also been getting group tickets to a Giants away game and all meet up at a remote location. In the past these were great times.

Gman329

Looks like a great time!  For those of us who are relatively new to this site, how about attaching some names to those pictures? 

babywhales

Thank you to Ed and the crew for setting this up.

It was great to see many of the guys again and meet so many familiar people for the first time.
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

gregf

Me and my son Eric ( not a board member)
Quote from: Ed Vette on August 09, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

gregf

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 09, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

Greg and the nicest guy on the board. Bob

tomeee

Quote from: Ed Vette on August 09, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

I'm in the middle, Lenn on the left and a friend (not a board member) on the right.

jimv

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!!  Thanks for the pix.