News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PIXAR movies

Started by LennG, February 04, 2021, 08:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I recently did a review of the latest Pixar movie, Soul. In it, I mentioned so many other great movies from Pixar.

Here is a link that rates all their movies. Some I had forgotten (Up), but all of them, just a wonderful watch. I don't think there was a bad one in the entire group and some, well, are now classics.

How do you see the list?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/reviews/all-23-pixar-movies-ranked-worst-to-best-photos/ss-BB1dmGfr?li=BBnb2gh&ocid=mailsignout
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

GordonGekko80

Good thread Lenny...  ;)

My Top 10:

1. Monsters Inc.
2. Toy Story 3*
3. The Incredibles
4. Cars
5. Ratatouille
6. Up
7. Finding Nemo
8. Inside Out
9. Coco
10. Soul

Movies like Wall-E, a Bug's Life etc are also very good, but don't make my Top 10.

*PS: I am not afraid to admit it... The ending of Toy Story 4 made me cry like a kid (the scene where Buzz and Woody share the line "to infinity.... and beyond..."...)...

Ed Vette

We owe a lot to Steve Jobs...RIP
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

ozzie

I LOVE Pixar movies and animated movies of all kinds from all studios.
It would be hard for me to list favorites in any particular order, but my tops are The Incredibles, the first two Toy Stories, the first Cars & Monsters, Inc.
Maybe because these were the ones my kids were really into when they were little.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

LennG

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on February 05, 2021, 03:36:45 AM
Good thread Lenny...  ;)

My Top 10:

1. Monsters Inc.
2. Toy Story 3*
3. The Incredibles
4. Cars
5. Ratatouille
6. Up
7. Finding Nemo
8. Inside Out
9. Coco
10. Soul

Movies like Wall-E, a Bug's Life etc are also very good, but don't make my Top 10.

*PS: I am not afraid to admit it... The ending of Toy Story 4 made me cry like a kid (the scene where Buzz and Woody share the line "to infinity.... and beyond..."...)...

If I didn't list Wall=E in my top 5 my grandkids would kill me.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's funny, one of my least favorites was Coco, can't say why though.

We also just love animated movies and have always done so, even before the grandkids. But it is a treat to rewatch some of them that we really enjoyed and share it with them now.

Our favorites
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc
Cars
Brave
Wall-E
All the Toy Storys
And we have a special affection for Up.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss