News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bigfoot video- Australian Yowie Research Expedition Files

Started by brownelvis54, May 05, 2021, 05:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

Looks like they got some good footage. For those who want to get to the bigfoot part its around 18:05.....

https://youtu.be/j1I6MZwQAZM
The KING is in the building

DaveBrown74

Of all the various mythical "legends" out there, including things supposedly of this earth like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster etc and also extraterrestrial type stuff, one that I have always been quick to dismiss as pure fiction is Bigfoot. For the simple reason that we are talking about this supposedly massive creature, and yet if he exists, how come nobody has ever come across a carcass or even old remains of one. I mean we have found ancient remains of dinosaurs for crying out loud. We can't even find a single bone of a sasquatch, which supposedly is roaming the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the world in the present day? Total nonsense.

NapoleonBlownapart

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 06, 2021, 04:15:02 AM
Of all the various mythical "legends" out there, including things supposedly of this earth like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster etc and also extraterrestrial type stuff, one that I have always been quick to dismiss as pure fiction is Bigfoot. For the simple reason that we are talking about this supposedly massive creature, and yet if he exists, how come nobody has ever come across a carcass or even old remains of one. I mean we have found ancient remains of dinosaurs for crying out loud. We can't even find a single bone of a sasquatch, which supposedly is roaming the Pacific Northwest and other parts of the world in the present day? Total nonsense.

Hey Dave besides bones/carcass/pieces my late Dad always said in the 1970's when Bigfoot mania literally exploded "if he is as big as they say he is then they would find huge craps somewhere" almost 50 years later and still waiting LOL

one of the other Giants boards posted a video from 2015 Sassquatchucettes group searching western MASS thinking they were close to finding the elusive Boston Bigfoot.  Really? hahahah

LennG

We were up in Maine a couple of years ago (visiting my good friend Jim) and the resort where we stayed had this right on the road.

Think he can read???

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

Quote from: NapoleonBlownapart on May 06, 2021, 03:10:28 PM
Hey Dave besides bones/carcass/pieces my late Dad always said in the 1970's when Bigfoot mania literally exploded "if he is as big as they say he is then they would find huge craps somewhere" almost 50 years later and still waiting LOL

one of the other Giants boards posted a video from 2015 Sassquatchucettes group searching western MASS thinking they were close to finding the elusive Boston Bigfoot.  Really? hahahah

Yup. It's an absolutely ludicrous legend, and I put the odds of it having any truth to it at zero. I think things like alien abduction are more credible.