News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

what streaming services do you subcribe to?

Started by MightyGiants, May 17, 2021, 12:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

I have a few

HBO Max
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Paramount
Britbox
Apple
Hulu

Which ones are your favorites?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

I have discontinued all "pay" services except Netflix, and I have that one only because my wife watches a lot of TV series.  I only watch movies. It is a RARE series that draws my attention, and I have them on DVD.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

ozzie

We have Prime & Netflix. My daughter has a Hulu account. I would say out of all of them I use Netflix the most.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

LennG

I literally don't subscribe to any but because my children do and have offered me part of it, I have Amazon Prime and Netflix and use them both equally. We get so used to these things I don't think I could manage without either one now.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

DaveBrown74

We have Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, and Apple TV.

Everyone loves Netflix, and we certainly get our use out of it. My one knock on Netflix though is that they put out a TON of low-level content. I'm sure they have done all the work on this and decided that it's in their best interest, but so many of their own movies and shows are total crap. I wish the minimum standard were a little higher. That said, with IMDB I find I can do my own quality control and filtering, so I rarely find myself even beginning to watch something that's really poor.

Sem

We have YouTubeTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, MLB.TV, and Pluto TV.

Jolly Blue Giant

I still have DirectTV (w/HBO), but I subscribe to Netflix, Prime, and Hulu.
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

GordonGekko80