News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

New Videos raise questions about the military encounters and UFO's

Started by LennG, May 17, 2021, 09:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 31, 2021, 06:40:48 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/30/opinion/ufo-sightings-report.html

Interesting read.

But, like most other things, it is his opinion and he can offer no proof that these 'things' aren't real.

What bothered me and I fully understand he is a scientist, is that how quickly he dismisses reports from people who are paid to see things that are there, like pilots, policemen, etc. Sure anyone can be fooled, but why bother if it is a hoax?

In law cases, you need facts to convict, but, also, when you have enough circumstantial evidence it sure makes leaning to one side pretty easy.

I will say, as that gentleman alluded to, why all the subterfuge by these UFOs. I have said to my wife countless times, why not just land somewhere and be seen, if their purpose here is to be known. Good question and we have no answers.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 31, 2021, 10:09:11 AM
For what it's worth, unknown objects swarming US navy vessels could also be some sort of advanced drone technology.

Yes I mentioned that possibility too. How are we exploring Mars?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 01, 2021, 08:24:55 AM
Yes I mentioned that possibility too. How are we exploring Mars?

I was thinking more China or Russia than extraterrestrial
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE