News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

If you could only take one ?

Started by brownelvis54, July 15, 2021, 07:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

ozzie

I'll take James Bond's Aston Martin thank you!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Ed Vette

Back to the future... but in reality the DeLorean wouldn't be my first choice.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimv

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

If I had to take one just to drive around and without re-selling it, it would be Miami Vice's Ferrari 365 GTS/4 Daytona Spider valued close to 2 million.

If I could take one just to re-sell, it's a no-brainer and I'd take Bond's Aston Martin DB5 which is worth somewhere north of 6 million.

Truth is, if I owned either of those cars, I probably couldn't afford the maintenance and I certainly could not afford the sales tax that comes with it  :laugh:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Shoelessjoe

Ghost Busters.  They don't make ambulances like that anymore.

ozzie

They don't make anything like that anymore!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

MightyGiants

Quote from: Shoelessjoe on July 17, 2021, 01:29:44 PM
Ghost Busters.  They don't make ambulances like that anymore.

The ambulances were built on Cadillac chassis.   Those were smooth riding ambulances.   Of course, the downside was the patient compartment was extremely small and cramped and simply doesn't have enough room for what emergency medicine evolved into.   I remember being in one when I was first going to school when they trained us to do CPR in the back of a moving ambulance.  My squad had long moved away from the Caddies
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

Blue4Life

Out of the choices.... Magnum's Ferrari looks good.... ;)

In real life, I can hardly wait to get my paws on my new truck sometimes next year:

https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck