News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Quick question re: Kadarius Toney

Started by Bob In PA, July 22, 2021, 12:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Painter on July 23, 2021, 05:22:02 PM
Any suggestion that Trump did anything other than try to deny the existence of Covid in this country, then try to minimize it as something which would disappear in warm weather, then engage in a circus of absurd quick fixes, then repudiate  legitimate science in every way possible, while politicizing mask wearing, social distancing, quarantining, and his appalling conduct resulting in huge number of otherwise preventable death and debilitation is to participate in the mendacity and prevarication that has become his hallmark and legacy and has established his character and nature to be lower than that of whale xxxx which lies of the bottom of the ocean.
More proof name calling can

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 23, 2021, 05:32:56 PM
So it's okay for you to call people names?   I have issues with both the left and the right but the pervasive do as I say not as I do hypocrisy of the right really rubs me the wrong way.
What name did I can anyone?  Please do tell.

And before you judge me how about you look at the messages I

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on July 23, 2021, 05:43:09 PM
What name did I can anyone?  Please do tell.

And before you judge me how about you look at the messages I
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 23, 2021, 06:11:46 PM
"Unhinged", "intolerant", "ignorant", "drones", and so on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unhingered is name calling?

Being intolerant is name calling?

Stating what someone is doing as ignorant isn

MightyGiants

Time to shut this down
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 23, 2021, 06:31:07 PM
Time to shut this down
It unbelievable how a handful of people who think their opinions are so important to be heard can move any topic into a political arena, name calling and disrespect. This is a Football Forum that was supposed to be founded on respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin