News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Old pix BBH

Started by LennG, August 08, 2021, 04:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Ed got me a bit sentimental, so I really went back to some stuff I had saved for years and years. I was looking for some old pix from some of our BBH get-together days.

I really didn't find what I was looking for, but I did come up with some I don't think many have seen in quite a while. I am still having trouble matching some of the faces to names.

So, take a look and see what we looked like years ago.

See how many we can remember

I do not remember the guy far left, after that George, Rich, Tom Reed, Myself, Spider, I think the guy in the back is Dasher Dale, Ed, Frank, the next 2 are blank, and then Kevin. I know one of the two blanks, but for the life of me, can't remember his name)

Again, don't remember far left, Tom Reed, Rich, George, Myself, Dasher Dale (??), Spider, Ed, Behind Ed ???, Frank, Kevin another ?? and my son Wade.

For the life of me, I do not know where the pixs are from the Harry Cason BBQ, among others.

Hope you enjoy it and if you want to move it where more people can see it, be my guest.

We really need to restart these things once again. They were a whole lot of fun and brought many of us closer together.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MagicRat

Some great shots there, a handsome bunch!!

Len, this is maybe a reach but you're not, by any chance, Len from Columbia, Maryland that calls in to Big Blue Kick Off regularly are you?
Smell my cheese you mother!

MightyGiants

Thanks for posting these, Len.   Great memories of great times
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

umassgrad

Albany camp BBQ. My kids with Harry Carson.

LennG

Quote from: MagicRat on August 09, 2021, 02:36:06 AM
Some great shots there, a handsome bunch!!

Len, this is maybe a reach but you're not, by any chance, Len from Columbia, Maryland that calls in to Big Blue Kick Off regularly are you?

Sorry, but I am not that Len.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: umassgrad on August 09, 2021, 11:02:31 AM
Albany camp BBQ. My kids with Harry Carson.

KIds must be in college now??

As I said, for the life of me, I cannot find my pix with Harry and well as all the others he took with our group.

Anyone remember the name of the Asian gentleman from these pix?

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MagicRat

Quote from: LennG on August 09, 2021, 11:09:13 AM
Sorry, but I am not that Len.

Not a worry Bud, I said it was a reach!
Smell my cheese you mother!

LennG

Great memories Ed.

So many faces look familiar, do you remember the names that go with them.

(I couldn't remember Grizz from the pix that I posted. Thanks for helping me remember).

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

(null)
I do for most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin