News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

No More Threads That Lead to Disrespect Among Members

Started by Ed Vette, September 12, 2021, 11:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Since we have proven that we can't discuss any topic of current events that has the potential of being driven into a political arena where members and Moderators and Admins disrespect each other trying to prove a point, the following action has been taken.

All threads that led to inflammatory dialog or had the potential to do so have been removed from the front page of the Front Porch. I also locked several threads that had good information.

Here's the deal... No more topics of this type. If you think it's going to lead to the issues we have had here, either ask me in a PM or don't post it. If it's informational, I'm telling the Moderators to lock it. If anyone refreshes a thread of infighting from another page, you're going to get banned.

I have had enough of losing good friends and members because of issues we aren't going to solve here. You may think it's just among a few but it's not. We have hundreds of members who read this disrespectful drama.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Since we have proven that we can't discuss any topic of current events that has the potential of being driven into a political arena where members and Moderators and Admins disrespect each other trying to prove a point, the following action has been taken.

All threads that led to inflammatory dialog or had the potential to do so have been removed from the front page of the Front Porch. I also locked several threads that had good information.

Here's the deal... No more topics of this type. If you think it's going to lead to the issues we have had here, either ask me in a PM or don't post it. If it's informational, I'm telling the Moderators to lock it. If anyone refreshes a thread of infighting from another page, you're going to get banned.

I have had enough of losing good friends and members because of issues we aren't going to solve here. You may think it's just among a few but it's not. We have hundreds of members who read this disrespectful drama.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin