News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

US Admits it targeted wrong car in Kabul, killed zero terrorists

Started by Bob In PA, September 17, 2021, 04:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

So what is your point?

I sure hope it is not to score political points?

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

It's major news which the Defense Department lied about, originally.  There is no point, just as there was no point in lying about it.  Bob

Bob In PA

LennG

War is war. How many innocent people were killed in Hiroshima?

So the DOD lied. Again what's your point?

I thought we stopped this nonsense?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Quote from: LennG on September 17, 2021, 07:36:39 PM
War is war. How many innocent people were killed in Hiroshima?

So the DOD lied. Again what's your point?

I thought we stopped this nonsense?

Len

In reality, these stories are minor.  They have no impact on our lives nor will they impact national or international situations moving forward.   If you consume propaganda instead of news, you have been told these are huge monumental stories that you must spread far and wide.    Not because they are anything more than minor stories, but because propaganda outlets feel they paint our President in a bad light, so the news is more important than the first moon landing, JFK getting shot, and 9/11 combined.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 18, 2021, 08:22:25 AM
Len

In reality, these stories are minor.  They have no impact on our lives nor will they impact national or international situations moving forward.   If you consume propaganda instead of news, you have been told these are huge monumental stories that you must spread far and wide.    Not because they are anything more than minor stories, but because propaganda outlets feel they paint our President in a bad light, so the news is more important than the first moon landing, JFK getting shot, and 9/11 combined.
Rich: See my response in the thread about France. 

In addition, I'll add that this story and the other one transcend ground-level politics, and no one HERE mentioned the President in either thread until YOU did.

I believe that any attempt to put either of these events on the President is not only "grasping at straws" but also akin to blaming the off-side penalty in the Redskins game on Gettleman.

Bob