News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What is a 4-letter non-explitive English word meaning "intercourse?"

Started by Bob In PA, October 20, 2021, 01:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Answer in 24 hours, although it would surprise me greatly if no one here knows the word.  Bob

Hint: The final letter of the four-letter word is "K" 
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Bob In PA

Bravo, Dave.  I didn't get it and had to be told the answer.  Bob

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Bob In PA on October 20, 2021, 03:18:03 PM
Bravo, Dave.  I didn't get it and had to be told the answer.  Bob

Bob,

It's a great question.

I'd really love to take bows for getting the answer, but I'm fairly certain I may have heard this one when I was a kid.

Thanks for bringing it up. I probably haven't thought about or recalled this one in 35 or 40 years!

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bob In PA

Quote from: T200 on October 20, 2021, 11:44:10 PM
I was going to go with 'pork'  :P
Tim: I'll relay your reply to the person who asked me the question.  Good one!!!  Bob

Sem

I remember years ago a friend of mine carried a Turtle Club card in his wallet which had several "suggestive" questions with the answers on it. This was one of them.

T200

Quote from: Bob In PA on October 21, 2021, 08:26:48 AM
Tim: I'll relay your reply to the person who asked me the question.  Good one!!!  Bob
It's the first thing that popped into my head just from reading the title. When I opened the thread and saw your hint, I knew I was right!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Quote from: T200 on October 21, 2021, 08:48:57 AM
It's the first thing that popped into my head just from reading the title. When I opened the thread and saw your hint, I knew I was right!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know I was thinking the same thing, but that word should enter a nice Jewish boy's vocabulary,   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

squibber

Fun fact. I vacationed once in Lancaster, PA.  There was a small town nearby called Intercourse. It

Bob In PA

Quote from: squibber on October 25, 2021, 08:45:18 PM
Fun fact. I vacationed once in Lancaster, PA.  There was a small town nearby called Intercourse. It

Sem

Quote from: Bob In PA on October 25, 2021, 09:13:05 PM
squib: It's less than a half-hour from my house.  I'm sure Len also has encountered that town, inasmuch as I know he and his wife have been a few times to mid-state PA and Lancaster County in particular.  Bob

I was close to Intercourse once, and I couldn't stop there.

squibber

Bob, I still remember the scrumptious buffets at several Amish restaurants.  Even the cheap priced buffets were really good.

LennG

Quote from: Bob In PA on October 25, 2021, 09:13:05 PM
squib: It's less than a half-hour from my house.  I'm sure Len also has encountered that town, inasmuch as I know he and his wife have been a few times to mid-state PA and Lancaster County in particular.  Bob

You bet Bob. I have that bumper sticker displayed proudly on my car.

BTW, we have also been to Blue Ball, Paradise, Mt Joy, Fertility, Bird in the Hand   :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss