News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

For all you Costco shoppers

Started by LennG, January 13, 2022, 07:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

If you belong or shop at Costco, you know they have their own line of products, Kirkland. Bet you didn't know that many of these same Kirkland products are really made by the regular manufacturer and if you had to buy them that way it would be way more expensive.

Take Kirkland ground coffee. If you look closely it says it is roasted by Starbucks, only you are paying a whole lot less. From Liquor, to batteries, to mattresses and a lot more.

Take a look at some other products and maybe you will want to rejoin Costco.

https://moneywise.com/a/ch-c/the-big-brands-behind-costcos-kirkland-signature-items/?utm_source=taboola_arz&utm_content=513576&utm_campaign=513576&azs=taboola_arz&azc=513576&azw=msn-anaheim-us&utm_term=msn-anaheim-us&utm_medium=taboola_arz&azx=0.127

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

I once read that to be a Kirkland brand manufacturers must show some sort of measure that shows their product is top-notch

On top of that, they sell their products at ridiculously low rates

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sem

If all I bought at Costco were their rotisserie chickens it would still be worth the annual membership.

squibber

I like their good quality clothing at bargain prices.

Bob In PA

Quote from: squibber on January 14, 2022, 04:19:01 PM
I like their good quality clothing at bargain prices.

squib: In case you (or anyone else here) needs a bra LOL here's a link about that and other name-brand clothing which is available at Costco (my wife is a member, by the way).  Bob

https://www.itsrosy.com/Clothing+Brands+You+Didn%27t+Know+You+Could+Get+At+Costco
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Generic brands that come from products of other manufacturers are of lesser quality in most cases. For example the coffee beans could be those that didn
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

brownelvis54

To add my two cents: I went on their web site and booked a trip to Hawaii, and it was cheaper than other sites I also got a free ocean view upgrade. Another thing I did was bought a Toyota Hybrid with the Costco car program. The have dealers that give you a no haggle price online. You go and don't have to say anything to the dealer the price is already set. Lastly, I got both car insurance and homeowner insurance through Costco. I almost never go there. But I buy stuff Oline. The travel and insurance is all online.
The KING is in the building