News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Topics Not Permitted At The BBH

Started by Ed Vette, January 15, 2022, 03:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Dear Members,

The Administrator and Moderator Team had a Zoom meeting this morning and it was decided that current topics which touch on politics and topics that have had a history of ending in fighting and inappropriate interaction will no longer be permitted. So no threads or conversation of Politics, COVID and Public Health or any sensitive Topics. If they are started they will be removed and anyone who continues to promote such conversation or threads will be removed from the group.

This is first and foremost a Football Site primarily about NY Giants Football. We all want to get along and share our thoughts and knowledge about the team and the game. Please continue to enjoy Front Porch Topics about Movies, Humor, photography and personal things that you would like to share. Start threads for new topics of Football discussion but whenever possible, post related information in existing threads.

BBH Management Team 
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Examples of the "sensitive topics" to which Ed referred (which aren't technically politics, but they're likely to become problematic, so they're not allowed) are the Kyle Rittenhouse trial and the Alec Baldwin situation.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Any questions about a Thread Topic should be discussed with a member of the Moderation Team before posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin