News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Wordle 977 4/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 977 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 977 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was lucky with my second word getting two letters right  #:-S
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bill Brown

Wordle 978 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 978 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

T200

Wordle 978 3/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Wordle 978 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 22, 2024, 09:32:26 AMWordle 978 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You did very well based on what you had to work with. If you were golfing, it'd be like your first shot hooking into the woods, then a duff shot leaving you still in the woods, then a pitch out to the fairway and with your last shot, holing out to save par  =))

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on February 22, 2024, 11:24:07 AMYou did very well based on what you had to work with. If you were golfing, it'd be like your first shot hooking into the woods, then a duff shot leaving you still in the woods, then a pitch out to the fairway and with your last shot, holing out to save par  =))
I had only two vowels after two so I had to use a third word to eliminate more but wound up with three vowels. Fortunately, there was only one possible word left. Although I have a knack for thinking of some obscure word and it takes it. 
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 22, 2024, 12:12:08 PMI had only two vowels after two so I had to use a third word to eliminate more but wound up with three vowels. Fortunately, there was only one possible word left. Although I have a knack for thinking of some obscure word and it takes it. 

What do you mean, only one word left? I don't understand this at all.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on February 22, 2024, 04:09:39 PMWhat do you mean, only one word left? I don't understand this at all.
One possible solution to the game. The NYTimes version has an analysis of the game played upon completion and it tells me after each word I choose if it was skill or luck and how many words I had left to solve the game after each step. After my third word, it says I had but one possible word left to solve it.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 22, 2024, 04:13:30 PMOne possible solution to the game. The NYTimes version has an analysis of the game played upon completion and it tells me after each word I choose if it was skill or luck and how many words I had left to solve the game after each step. After my third word, it says I had but one possible word left to solve it.

Hmmm...never seen that option. I'll have to check it out

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on February 22, 2024, 05:16:33 PMHmmm...never seen that option. I'll have to check it out
Click, did you beat the bot.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 22, 2024, 04:13:30 PMOne possible solution to the game. The NYTimes version has an analysis of the game played upon completion and it tells me after each word I choose if it was skill or luck and how many words I had left to solve the game after each step. After my third word, it says I had but one possible word left to solve it.

Sounds like cheating t he system?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 22, 2024, 05:45:00 PMClick, did you beat the bot.

I've never clicked it. If it helps solve a problem, I don't want to use it. I'd rather fail than be given a clue. I really only care about pushing my brain so that it stays somewhat healthy now them into my senior years. I'll click tomorrow after I've solved it (or busted) to see what it does