News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on February 22, 2024, 08:05:32 PMI've never clicked it. If it helps solve a problem, I don't want to use it. I'd rather fail than be given a clue. I really only care about pushing my brain so that it stays somewhat healthy now them into my senior years. I'll click tomorrow after I've solved it (or busted) to see what it does
You can only see it after you finish the Wordle. Not before.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on February 22, 2024, 07:55:21 PMSounds like cheating t he system?
It's not. You can only access it after the Wordle is solved.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 978 5/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not proud of this one. 
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Bill Brown

Wordle 979 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 979 3/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Dan

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Ed Vette

Wordle 979 3/6

🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Wordle 979 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Afterwards, I checked the "bot" for the first time. I had it all wrong, Ed...I thought it could help, but it just analyzes your word choices AFTER you've played. That's cool
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on February 23, 2024, 10:24:09 AMWordle 979 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Afterwards, I checked the "bot" for the first time. I had it all wrong, Ed...I thought it could help, but it just analyzes your word choices AFTER you've played. That's cool
Exactly and there is an option to review your most recent games against the National Average and the Bot for the last 90 days.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 23, 2024, 11:20:02 AMExactly and there is an option to review your most recent games against the National Average and the Bot for the last 90 days.
Now that I know about it, I'll be checking every day

Bill Brown

Wordle 980 5/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Ed Vette

Wordle 980 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

#:-S

Wordle 980 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

bobalobabingbong

I was a bit worried there.

Wordle 980 6/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Dan

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on February 24, 2024, 06:56:36 AM#:-S

Wordle 980 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Bet you had that feeling of dread.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: bobalobabingbong on February 24, 2024, 07:18:33 AMI was a bit worried there.

Wordle 980 6/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Tricky one. The National Average was 5.2.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin