News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Brown

Wordle 699 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was nothing to brag about.

Bill

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

A little tricky

Wordle 699 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Wordle 699 3/6*

🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Good grief!

Wordle 699 4/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Way to go Tim  =D>  :ok:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Wordle 699 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Lucky guess.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 19, 2023, 08:32:54 AMWordle 699 3/6

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Lucky guess.
Grief was the first word that I came up with only to find out that Fried, Brief, Pried, dried, brier, irked, and drier were all on the table.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bill Brown

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 19, 2023, 12:08:22 PMGrief was the first word that I came up with only to find out that Fried, Brief, Pried, dried, brier, irked, and drier were all on the table.

As the old saying goes: Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Bill

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bill Brown on May 19, 2023, 12:11:10 PMAs the old saying goes: Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Bill
My old boss who was a self-made multi-millionaire attributed much of his success to luck. And a lot of balls, great instinct and hard work. 
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 19, 2023, 12:08:22 PMGrief was the first word that I came up with only to find out that Fried, Brief, Pried, dried, brier, irked, and drier were all on the table.
I went with FRIED on my second go round...so I could tell that "F" had to be the last letter as it was the only place for it to go; hence, grief was obvious. Never thought of "BRIEF" or probably would've tried it first, LOL

Bill Brown

Wordle 700 3/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back with the birds

Bill

DaveBrown74

I'll take the par here, especially with just a one yellow start.

Wordle 700 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jolly Blue Giant

I hate it when I whiff off the tee

Wordle 700 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ed Vette

Wordle 700 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Another lucky guess.  :nanner:
I was surprised when it came up green.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

A birdie in about 20 seconds

Wordle 700 3/6*

🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Wordle 700 5/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜