News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

February Birthdays

Started by Ed Vette, January 31, 2022, 02:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Coggs- 8th
rodney27- 12th
DesG89- Desmond- 15th
FlaDan DumpsterDan DanTheMan- Dan- 16th
UMassGrad- Carl- 19th
Gman329- 22nd
mikeDevil77- Mike- 24th
Chiller99- Sean- 25th

Happy Birthday!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Happy birthday to all... and (as a guy named Red Skelton used to say to his weekly TV audience) "may God bless."  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

ozzie

"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

LennG

Hasppy Birthday to all.

PS

Ed why did you move this over here where limited people will see it?

Was there a problem on the main page?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on February 02, 2022, 11:10:41 AM
Hasppy Birthday to all.

PS

Ed why did you move this over here where limited people will see it?

Was there a problem on the main page?

We have too many pinned up threads on that forum right now and it would get buried if I didn't move it. But I posted a redirection. Here it won't get buried.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin