News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Better Call Saul finally returns

Started by LennG, February 10, 2022, 03:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

For all us fans of this amazing show, AMC has finally announced when this final season will appear

The beginning of the end is near as AMC sets the premiere date for the sixth and final season of Better Call Saul.

Set to launch Monday, April 18 with two back-to-back episodes, the latest chapter of the Sony Pictures Television production will include 13 installments rolling out in two parts. The first seven episodes will run starting in April and the remaining six installments will arrive beginning on Monday, July 11.

The final season follows Jimmy McGill
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Sem

Ed Vette

I read that Bob O had a serious medical issue which put off the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Sem

Quote from: Ed Vette on February 11, 2022, 10:09:20 AM
I read that Bob O had a serious medical issue which put off the series.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/magazine/bob-odenkirk-better-call-saul.html

Seehorn and Odenkirk interacted with an easygoing, lived-in affection

LennG

I really wanted to rewatch the entire series as I never remember much and I feel this year will tie everything together. I can't tie it if I can't remember it.

There are so many other things I also want to watch, I don't know if I'll have the time, but before the summer is over, I will do it. I really should rewatch Breaking Bad also. I watch an episode here and there and again, I remember the basics, but not what made this so great a series. 
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Quote from: LennG on March 27, 2022, 07:42:40 PM
I really wanted to rewatch the entire series as I never remember much and I feel this year will tie everything together. I can't tie it if I can't remember it.

There are so many other things I also want to watch, I don't know if I'll have the time, but before the summer is over, I will do it. I really should rewatch Breaking Bad also. I watch an episode here and there and again, I remember the basics, but not what made this so great a series.
I never really saw Breaking Bad and forgot that AMC was rebroadcasting the series all day every Saturday. Yesterday I started watching season two but the broadcast crapped out mid season. I picked it up later and finished the season and then set up the recording so I could watch the rest. Gotta say that I am impressed at how well this was written, produced and directed.

I would expect that the weekend before they might broadcast the late season of BCS.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 27, 2022, 07:47:38 PM
I never really saw Breaking Bad and forgot that AMC was rebroadcasting the series all day every Saturday. Yesterday I started watching season two but the broadcast crapped out mid season. I picked it up later and finished the season and then set up the recording so I could watch the rest. Gotta say that I am impressed at how well this was written, produced and directed.

I would expect that the weekend before they might broadcast the late season of BCS.

Ed

I know I have told you several times, and several others here will agree, BB could very well be the best thing ever put on TV. It IS that good.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

I just finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad. Kind of disappointed that Gus had his head blown off. He was the Negan of this series but clearly a sociopath. Anyone else like his character more that Walter White?
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

I have been watching/binging the show for the last couple of months.   It started out a little slow, but at this point, I like it better than Breaking Bad.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

This weekend, I watched the entire Season 5 and it was almost like I never saw it, to begin with. My memory just isn't what it used to be. I did remember certain shows like the walk in the desert but even though I had seen it, it was like watching it anew. I had forgotten that Hank was introduced in this season and the 2 brothers from BB were also part here. From watching BB, it takes some of the intensity out of BCS as you know which characters will not be killed off as they are on BB.

I had completely forgotten about the first scene is all seasons, as they go forward in time, and with Season 5, Saul or whatever he is calling himself is recognized and first wants out but then changes his mind. What is he up to?

And maybe the biggest question is what happens to Kim? Is she killed off, do the 'happy' (???) couple go their own ways, does Lalo play a part in this?

Still one of the best shows on TV, and Odenkirk is superior in his part.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

I am ready and excited for the premier.

A couple of points, it has been confirmed that Walter White and Jesse will be making an appearance before this show concludes.

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni63591527

Rumor or could it be possible--- that Cinnanom Bun Gene, is that really from beyond Breaking Bad or maybe it is before BB. like he is on the run maybe from Lalo and then he re-returns as Saul?  Nay, I just don't see it playing that way.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

After watching the series Breaking Bad this past month, then this episode of BCS, I was disappointed in the final season premiere. The stupid antics just didn
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 11, 2022, 12:06:41 PM
I just finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad. Kind of disappointed that Gus had his head blown off. He was the Negan of this series but clearly a sociopath. Anyone else like his character more that Walter White?

I haven't watched the new season just yet, hopefully, tonite if I can find 2 1/2 hours to dedicate to it.

Funny you mentioned Gus. He was on Jimmy Kimmel last night to promote the new season of BCS, but he is so not like his character Gus. He talks a mile a minute and tries to make jokes about everything, while Gus is so reserved, and talks only when he has something to say. I was so taken aback as it was the first time I have seen him off screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K2vDSW1EW8&t=5s&ab_channel=JimmyKimmelLive

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 19, 2022, 08:57:33 AM
After watching the series Breaking Bad this past month, then this episode of BCS, I was disappointed in the final season premiere. The stupid antics just didn

Charlie Weiss