News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

To our “older” hunters or ppl who just like game meat

Started by Slugsy-Narrows, February 26, 2022, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Quote from: Slugs Narrows on March 05, 2022, 02:41:49 PM

This not so little piggy came in at 214lbs. She was a beast!  So who wants some swine??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes me think about the sequel to Silence of the Lambs when they are the face off the wheel chair guy. Looks like lots of sausage for the making!

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Giant Obsession

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 05, 2022, 06:17:17 PM
Makes me think about the sequel to Silence of the Lambs when they are the face off the wheel chair guy. Looks like lots of sausage for the making!

Gotta ask, what did you use to bring that behemoth down  ??  A bazooka ?? :)
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

bamagiantfan

Quote from: Giant Obsession on March 26, 2022, 05:07:28 PM

F150 Fully Automatic  :laugh:
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Giant Obsession on March 26, 2022, 05:07:28 PM

No Bazooka!

Savage MSR-10 in .308 with an ATN Thor 4 Thermal Scope in 7x28 using a Barnes Vor-Tx 168gr bullet

And that wasn

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: bamagiantfan on March 27, 2022, 09:31:45 AM
F150 Fully Automatic  :laugh:
Nooooo it would destroy a ford!!!

Slugsy-Narrows

This Boar went 225lbs

This is what 7 hogs totaling approximately 1300lbs of live weight breaks down into

Ed Vette

Make sure you check the battery backup on that freezer alarm. Speaking from experience when a breaker tripped. That smell in the nostrils never really goes away. Lost my entire catch of blue fish that filled that freezer along with a whole Top Round.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Ed Vette on March 27, 2022, 02:25:54 PM
Make sure you check the battery backup on that freezer alarm. Speaking from experience when a breaker tripped. That smell in the nostrils never really goes away. Lost my entire catch of blue fish that filled that freezer along with a whole Top Round.

That freezer was purchased by my parents in 1974. There is no alarm!  My dad and I were talking on the way back from Ga that it