News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Huge computer crash and suddenly, I can "like" again

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, March 18, 2022, 10:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

After running a typical "upgrade" on my browser, I lost tons of information. I had to redo many dozens of passwords and rebuild my main board favorites. Took me most of the day and I wasn't a happy camper.

Anyway, I just noticed that I can finally "like" other people's comments. I would have clicked "like" a thousand times in the last couple of years but couldn't. I tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. So anyway, there are so, so many comments that I wanted to "like", but couldn't. Hopefully, I don't lose that feature again.
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 18, 2022, 10:42:11 AM
After running a typical "upgrade" on my browser, I lost tons of information. I had to redo many dozens of passwords and rebuild my main board favorites. Took me most of the day and I wasn't a happy camper.

Anyway, I just noticed that I can finally "like" other people's comments. I would have clicked "like" a thousand times in the last couple of years but couldn't. I tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. So anyway, there are so, so many comments that I wanted to "like", but couldn't. Hopefully, I don't lose that feature again.

ha Ricc

You just never liked anyone, but we all liked you.   =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: LennG on March 18, 2022, 12:04:15 PM
ha Ricc

You just never liked anyone, but we all liked you.   =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Good one! LMAO

I like all you guys. This is a great board
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: