News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Interesting question

Started by LennG, April 19, 2022, 11:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Nice location, and a wonderful question.

So If you could have a seat on this bench and the chance to talk to anyone for an hour while sitting there, who would it be?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

There are just so many people I would love the chance to just sit and talk to in the just wonderful location,

Since I am a history buff, my first thoughts were to chat with Abraham Lincoln about life and hear his thoughts, then I thought of Winston Churchill, but because of the spot, I decided on Benjamin Franklin. The man would be a wonderful companion for that hour, so witty and knowledgable and there are so many questions I could put to him.

If it were in a classroom, a lecture hall, or even in an office, I might say someone different, but on a park bench, overlooking the beach and ocean, Franklin was my choice.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

My dad.  He never had a lot to say while living, but I'm sure he had a few good stories to tell.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Warren Buffett. He has lived an incredible life, and I have always greatly enjoyed hearing him speak. Not only is he obviously one of the greatest investors of all time, which interests me greatly, but I believe he has great wisdom about other topics, among other things, politics and world affairs. He also is a very decent and humble man. I would be delighted to spend an hour with him.

Slugsy-Narrows

Fred Bear - as a hunter he is someone that just blows me away.  He hunted all over the world with just an old fashion recurve bow and arrow!  To do so and be successful having to get so close is a skill!  The stories he would have and the experience to share would be amazing to listen to from one hunter to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh: