News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Ozark Season 4, Part II - SPOILERS!!!

Started by T200, May 02, 2022, 11:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sem

Finally finished the series this evening. Overall a good show that I very much enjoyed. Thinking about the ending and if it's what I wanted or expected. Outside of the Byrdes being killed off I'm not sure how else they could've ended it that would have satisfied me. Kind of didn't want Ruth to get offed, but then again she's a Langmore, she didn't know how to be rich.

When Wendy checked herself into the mental hospital I was really hoping they had explored the seeming slide Wendy was taking towards the same mental illness Ben suffered from. Between the slamming of the head on the window, her reaction to her father on the courthouse steps, and multiple attempts to enter the health facility, I thought they might actually go there. It would have made a interesting story line, especially if we saw her trying to hide the illness while working all the other angles revolving around her.

Funniest line in the series:
Rachel (?): "I think you are a ruthless, nasty bitch. I think you have no sense of humor or human f-ing decency. Now I'm gonna go order those town cars."
Wendy: "I do too have a sense of humor."

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Sem on June 04, 2022, 01:13:33 AM
Finally finished the series this evening. Overall a good show that I very much enjoyed. Thinking about the ending and if it's what I wanted or expected. Outside of the Byrdes being killed off I'm not sure how else they could've ended it that would have satisfied me. Kind of didn't want Ruth to get offed, but then again she's a Langmore, she didn't know how to be rich.

When Wendy checked herself into the mental hospital I was really hoping they had explored the seeming slide Wendy was taking towards the same mental illness Ben suffered from. Between the slamming of the head on the window, her reaction to her father on the courthouse steps, and multiple attempts to enter the health facility, I thought they might actually go there. It would have made a interesting story line, especially if we saw her trying to hide the illness while working all the other angles revolving around her.

Rachel (?): "I think you are a ruthless, nasty bitch. I think you have no sense of humor or human f-ing decency. Now I'm gonna go order those town cars."

That's a really interesting thought you put out there about Wendy and the mental institute tying in with her brother's mental issues  =D>

LMAO - if Wendy had a sense of humor, she really, really, really hid it well   =))
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

I guess it had to be Ruth, as the last Langmore, needed to be killed off. As a character, she was probably the most interesting of the group.

And Wendy=== sense of humor    :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: Sem on June 04, 2022, 01:13:33 AM

I saw it differently. I thought it was more of Wendy giving into what she really is: a devious master manipulator. Ruth called her out on it several times throughout the series. Marty knew it as well. He was just willing to tolerate it for the sake of keeping his family together.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: